Rising Poltical Stars?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:31:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Rising Poltical Stars?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Rising Poltical Stars?  (Read 5223 times)
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2005, 10:03:29 AM »

Bumping

The rising stars of today?

Well I'd have to say two tiers, one for people who have been here a little while and are now on what looks like a climbing trend, and another for those literally just into the forum who seem to be the future of Atlasia.

Alcon - even though he's got a stupid number of posts, he hasn't been here that long and is prohibitive favourite for VP.
TrueDem - former interim Senator; Now VP contender and Vice Chair of the Democratic Party
ColinW - Senate D1 candidate

Joe Republic - Independent centrist and quite literally in at the deep end of the news scene. Reminiscent of Colin's setting up of the National Atlasian
Cosmo Kramer - Freedom Party member. Could well make a name for himself in the graveyard that is the SE/D4.
CheeseWhiz - Atlasia1. Might be the next generation of the States' Rights Party.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2005, 11:09:55 AM »

my predictions were pretty good, eh? Smiley
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2005, 11:40:42 AM »

That is a really weird logo in your signature Hugh.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2005, 11:51:21 AM »

CheeseWhiz - Atlasia1. Might be the next generation of the States' Rights Party.
Wow, I didn’t think anyone would think of me as a rising star, that is a great honor.  One thing, though, I’m still in the Republican party, I’m seriously considering the Union party, but I don’t think I’m gonna join the States Rights Party.
Dr. Cynic
Lawrence Watson
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2005, 12:45:55 PM »

I will rise some day, LOL.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2005, 03:28:11 PM »

Actually we were all a tad off on Defarge. He seems to be on the decline now, simply because he's a lame duck at this point Sad
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2005, 03:35:08 PM »

What about myself, if I defeat Nym?
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2005, 04:14:49 PM »

What about me if I could leap tall buildings in a single bound?
Defarge

Political Matrix
E: -3.13, S: -0.72

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2005, 04:22:43 PM »

Actually we were all a tad off on Defarge. He seems to be on the decline now, simply because he's a lame duck at this point Sad
I chose to stop being a rising star Smiley
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2005, 04:23:59 PM »

I chose to stop being a rising star Smiley

Sad
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2005, 04:29:15 PM »

I will never be one.. Sad
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2005, 04:58:09 PM »

I hope to be one. But to be honest, I'm a libertarian (small-l) in a largely populist Region.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2005, 05:01:36 PM »

I liked being thought of as a rising political star. Right now though I can see three possibly four people who may become something in the future:

Joe Republic- He looks alot like me when I was new.

Cosmo Kramer- Needs to learn some of the basics of Atlasian politics but that will come with time. Give him about 2-4 months and he may be something.

DanielX- He isn't new but he hasn't been around a lot. If he got in with a major party he has the potential to become a powerful Atlasian.

True Democrat- I was suprised by the way True Democrat handled being in the Senate. He showed himself to be a very good Senator and his VP run is only a sliver of whats to come.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2005, 05:04:24 PM »

I liked being thought of as a rising political star. Right now though I can see three possibly four people who may become something in the future:

Cosmo Kramer- Needs to learn some of the basics of Atlasian politics but that will come with time. Give him about 2-4 months and he may be something.

DanielX- He isn't new but he hasn't been around a lot. If he got in with a major party he has the potential to become a powerful Atlasian.

True Democrat- I was suprised by the way True Democrat handled being in the Senate. He showed himself to be a very good Senator and his VP run is only a sliver of whats to come.
Well, Thank You.  Yes I would very much like to learn more about the Political characteristics of this site.  I very suprised to learn at first of the high number of populists here; I suspect most would be libertarian leaning.
True Democrat
true democrat
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -2.87

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2005, 05:07:42 PM »

Thank you very much.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2005, 05:08:34 PM »

Well, Thank You.  Yes I would very much like to learn more about the Political characteristics of this site.  I very suprised to learn at first of the high number of populists here; I suspect most would be libertarian leaning.

I wouldn't say that their are a high number of populists here. Their is a sizable majority but most people here, Socially, are either moderate or libertarian, while many of the social conservatives are both social and eonomic conservatives.

Like I said give yourself about 2-4 months for it all to sink in. See your first election, and your first vote. Look through the Atlasian statutes thread and the Government thread. See whats going on. Most importantly TALK TO PEOPLE. I would suggest via AIM. Talk to anyone that you want to. Learn about the forum that way too.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2005, 05:10:03 PM »

I wouldn't say that their are a high number of populists here. Their is a sizable majority but most people here, Socially, are either moderate or libertarian, while many of the social conservatives are both social and eonomic conservatives.

Like I said give yourself about 2-4 months for it all to sink in. See your first election, and your first vote. Look through the Atlasian statutes thread and the Government thread. See whats going on. Most importantly TALK TO PEOPLE. I would suggest via AIM. Talk to anyone that you want to. Learn about the forum that way too.
Thanks, I apreciate your advise.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2005, 05:14:02 PM »

Thanks, I apreciate your advise.
One more piece of advice, I guess I'm just in a helping mood today. Read over the National Atlasian thread and MANN. Both of these are excellent news sources and will give you a detailed history of recent events, the National Atlasian goes as far back as the last Presidential Election in late October.
Josh
cyberlord

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2005, 05:49:13 PM »

<<<Lazy star that doesn't feel like rising at the moment.

Smiley
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2005, 06:22:58 PM »

<<<Stagnant star
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2005, 06:24:50 PM »

<<<ex-star Wink
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2005, 06:34:12 PM »

<<<black hole
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2005, 06:40:16 PM »

<<<Just seems cool to do right now. Smiley
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2005, 06:53:04 PM »

<<<<Going to pull a Thune on Nym
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2005, 06:56:57 PM »

<<<<  Should have been out of the game long ago.  By this point, most people just find me annoying  Tongue
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies