VA AG Cuccinelli-R covers state seal breast (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:24:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  VA AG Cuccinelli-R covers state seal breast (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA AG Cuccinelli-R covers state seal breast  (Read 4777 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« on: May 03, 2010, 02:44:02 PM »

Useful is correct. If I recall correctly the ones in the civil war were covered.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 02:48:22 PM »

Well they were allied with the natives for a good while. Not really that terrible unless you're a PCer.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 02:50:15 PM »

Really? Strongly approve!
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 03:24:42 PM »

I mean, do you really believe that the settlement of New England helped the Indians in any way?

In the long run? Probably not but European settlement was inevitable in the long run. The fret about what eventually happened is a fruitless effort.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Well, they were ignorant/curious at first about the English. I'm sure they weren't "thrilled" to have new competitors for land and resources but again, it was inevitable, North America wouldn't have sat wild, in the sense that it wasn't established as we'd recognize it, forever.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

No, of course not, you're just assuming. I've discussed how I feel about the PCing of Native American history in this country in the past.

I understand the history or the smallpox but the Europeans had no power as to what diseases they brought over as disease pathology was very primitive at the time. You must remember that while the Europeans gave the Americas smallpox the Natives game syphilis to Western Europe. If you're referring to the whole blanket incident, well that may have happened but has been debated among historians.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 03:25:53 PM »

Not only did he cover up the breast, but he replaced it with the seal the confederate traitor government of Virginia used.

Hey, that's great news for Virginia. Keep up the good work, Cuccinelli.

Funny to see there are still people who long for the good ol' days of slavery. Christ.

I've gotta say, though, I might expect this from StatesRights, but I'm surprised to see you expressing admiration of the Confederacy, Libertas, given your libertarian political views. Am I missing something?

Oh? I long for the days of slavery? What are you, another one of those sock trolls that hasn't been banned yet?
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 05:19:22 PM »

Wow, McDonnell's cabinet is full of idiots.

Cuccinelli was separately elected.  He's no more a member of McDonnell's cabinet than Andrew Cuomo is of David Paterson's cabinet in New York, Richard Blumenthal (D) is of Jodi Rell's (R) cabinet in Connecticut, or the various elected Republican AGs are of elected Democratic governors' cabinets.

As for the AG office seal on a pin, who cares whether the figure is clothed?

Certain people here have apparently been getting off to the Virginia state seal, especially since Obama won the state.

Who wouldn't? She's a GGGGILF.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 05:56:18 PM »

Religious fanatics at work as usual.

Roll Eyes As usual you didn't care to read that the state seal has been changed several times before.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies