Office of Governor ArchangelZero (Under construction)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:52:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Governor ArchangelZero (Under construction)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Governor ArchangelZero (Under construction)  (Read 2325 times)
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 26, 2010, 12:55:43 PM »
« edited: March 14, 2011, 01:22:07 PM by Governor (The) Doctor »

So yes, I guess due to Oakvale's election to the Senate, I am now Governor.

Someone please suggest a good building for me.  The draft up here is starting to become unbearable.

I'm not sure whether to be pleased or cry in a corner.  Or both.  I guess I'll find out soon enough.

I'd also like to state that yes, I am running for a full term in April.  So yeah, that should be cool.  I'd also like to state that there will be a special election next Monday to fill the Lt. Governor position.  Please declare as soon as possible and start campaigning if you wish to run.

- Lt. Governor The Doctor/ArchangelZero
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 01:12:54 PM »

Congratulations on your victory, even if it was something of a sure thing. I look forward to working with you in the coming months. Smiley

BTW, here's your very own wiki article.

Anyway, for whatever reason, the role of the Lieutenant Governor in "supervising all elections and referenda" appears to have disappeared over the last few administrations.

Rest assured that one of my priorities if elected to a full term next month will be giving the Lt. Governor something to do. Trust me, I've been there and it can be quite dull in its present state. Tongue
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 03:40:59 PM »

Congratulations on your victory!

And, to answer your question, multiple candidates can be from the same party.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 03:45:35 PM »

So continuing the long-standing tradition of JCP landslides, I am happy to have been elected with a 80-90% margin rather than 100% (Hey, some competition is good, right?)

Given that your only opponent has been dead for decades, I don't think you were in too much trouble. Tongue
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 10:21:01 PM »

So continuing the long-standing tradition of JCP landslides, I am happy to have been elected with a 80-90% margin rather than 100% (Hey, some competition is good, right?)

Given that your only opponent has been dead for decades, I don't think you were in too much trouble. Tongue

Well, at least it wasn't a complete landslide.Tongue

Congratulations on your victory!

And, to answer your question, multiple candidates can be from the same party.

Yay, maybe there'll be more interesting election in the Pacific then.Smiley

Congratulations on your victory, even if it was something of a sure thing. I look forward to working with you in the coming months. Smiley

BTW, here's your very own wiki article.

Anyway, for whatever reason, the role of the Lieutenant Governor in "supervising all elections and referenda" appears to have disappeared over the last few administrations.

Rest assured that one of my priorities if elected to a full term next month will be giving the Lt. Governor something to do. Trust me, I've been there and it can be quite dull in its present state. Tongue

Thank you for the support and the Wiki Page.  And I'll be happy as long as I have something to do.Smiley
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 09:06:37 PM »

I have declared my intent to run for a full term for Pacific Lt. Gov.  Thus, Oakvale and I will be running as a ticket (most likely).
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 07:39:01 PM »

Since Oakvale will be gone for a week, I will be taking over his duties.  Please refer all questions and campaign business to my office for the time being.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 07:39:59 PM »

Good luck, and apologies for not warning you earlier. Smiley
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 07:34:12 PM »

As per the new amendment found passed by the Legislature found here:
https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Second_Pacific_Constitution#Eighth_Amendment
I will now be editing the old Pacific Wiki Pages in order to keep them up to date.  So far I have fully updated:

https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Pacific_Elected_Officials
https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Pacific_Statute

If you want an article to be updated sooner on my schedule, post in the thread and let me know.Smiley
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2011, 01:15:16 PM »

So yeah....I guess I'm Governor now.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions for a new office building, feel free to contact me. Smiley

Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2011, 02:48:27 PM »

A teary goodbye. Cry

I'm not really sure what to say.  Is this a time of sad goodbyes and au revoirs?  Or is it of new beginnings and brighter horizons?  Only time will tell.

I've known Oakvale ever since I joined Atlasia nearly a year ago.  I was new to the country and he was Lt. Governor of the Pacific region, I considered him young, brash, and a bit too offputting.

Nonetheless, when Oakvale became Governor, he endorsed my campaign for Lt. Governor (Ok, so I was going up against Xahar, that might have had something to do with it).  He also endorsed my failed attempts at the JCP chair, as well as the Convention Delegation.

At the end of it, what began simply as a working relationship evolved into a great friendship that will always have a place in my heart.  He is one of my best friends on the Atlas, and one of the best people I have met ever since I have joined.

I stuck with him through the many reforms we attempted, through the gubernatorial election, through intrigue and party distrust, and through his Presidential campaign.  He has supported me, and I have been happy to support him. 

So, I'd like to give a toast off to Oakvale.  Good-bye and good riddance.Wink  And I wish you the best, my friend in your future endeavours.

And one more to the bright future that is hopefully ahead.  And with that, I am happy to accept the position of Governor.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011, 04:55:20 PM »

As the Emperor of the South & the longest-serving current executive in the Republic of Atlasia, I would like to welcome you to the pantheon of governance. A fan of Doctor Who is a friend of mine.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 07:28:21 PM »

As the Emperor of the South & the longest-serving current executive in the Republic of Atlasia, I would like to welcome you to the pantheon of governance. A fan of Doctor Who is a friend of mine.

Thank you, and just as well, a fellow Bay Areaite (who loves metal!) is a friend of mine. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies