Office of former Governor Oakvale: Adios, all, and thank you! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:47:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of former Governor Oakvale: Adios, all, and thank you! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of former Governor Oakvale: Adios, all, and thank you!  (Read 18744 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: May 09, 2010, 03:36:12 PM »

There is as much chance of a Populares candidate running in the Pacific as there is an ice cube standing a chance in hell.

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 03:48:56 PM »

There is as much chance of a Populares candidate running in the Pacific as there is an ice cube standing a chance in hell.

Hell, I'd probably vote for them just to break the monotony.

But yeah, the Pacific seems to be the most left-wing of the regions, as far as I can tell.

Well you see I tried to do something about that last summer. As a result,  I accidentally brought, the closest think to Osama Bin Laden this game will see, into the game. Most of the Pacific Conservatives are also no longer in the Pacific. Well I won't restate the history, its easily available.

By the way, I don't think we have been formerly introduced. My name is North Carolina "Crazy Old Yank" Yankee, Senator of the Southeast. Known for my controversal statements which my "friends" on the left love to remind me of and trying in vain to save this game from the gates of hell (and no I don't me active Religion, but the Religion of Activity). And they don't call be crazy for nothing, sometimes I just go really nuts. How about you? Anything special about you? Smiley
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 04:48:26 PM »

Hell, I'd probably vote for them just to break the monotony.

But yeah, the Pacific seems to be the most left-wing of the regions, as far as I can tell.

Well you see I tried to do something about that last summer. As a result,  I accidentally brought, the closest think to Osama Bin Laden this game will see, into the game. Most of the Pacific Conservatives are also no longer in the Pacific. Well I won't restate the history, its easily available.

By the way, I don't think we have been formerly introduced. My name is North Carolina "Crazy Old Yank" Yankee, Senator of the Southeast. Known for my controversal statements which my "friends" on the left love to remind me of and trying in vain to save this game from the gates of hell (and no I don't me active Religion, but the Religion of Activity). And they don't call be crazy for nothing, sometimes I just go really nuts. How about you? Anything special about you? Smiley

Good to meet you!

I dunno if there's anything particularly interesting about me, but I'm hoping to somehow magically restore activity to the Pacific region by begging other political parties to do something. Grin

Good luck with that. To quote the Great Alcon "We are content with the leftwing Monarchy of the Pacific, and as such we shall remain docile" or something along those lines.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 08:59:35 AM »

Yikes whats that load finger scratching on blackboard noise?

-Oh thats just Xahar trying to scare the new JCPer away.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies