Which banned/missing troll would you most like to see return?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:26:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which banned/missing troll would you most like to see return?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Which banned/missing troll would you most like to see return?  (Read 3674 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2010, 10:46:48 AM »

Straha was the only amusing one.

Straha, for sure. 

Even though JS deserved to be banned (yes, I know he left of his own accord) for his socks, there's no good reason - aside from shame - for him to be gone as long as Kalwejt is still around.

Quite true.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2010, 10:48:38 AM »

Straha, for sure.  

Even though JS deserved to be banned (yes, I know he left of his own accord) for his socks, there's no good reason - aside from shame - for him to be gone as long as Kalwejt is still around.

But JSojo wasn't banned. He just left, which is a pity indeed.

But you know, his two socks lasted for months. Mike laster for less than a day, so that's not comparable.
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2010, 12:10:53 PM »

I wish Coburn2012 would come back and start posting, and pretend like nothing happened. Not JS or KTC, just Coburn. It'd be funny as hell.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2010, 01:01:20 PM »

Bob Dole.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2010, 01:14:43 PM »

I wish Coburn2012 would come back and start posting, and pretend like nothing happened. Not JS or KTC, just Coburn. It'd be funny as hell.

The worst thing is, if he had never introduced KTC, no one would've figured it out.
platypeanArchcow

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -7.65

« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2010, 10:23:22 PM »

What did Straha do to get banned?  I never understood this, probably I was absent from the forum when it happened.  I always thought him abrasive, but amusing and worth having around.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2010, 10:36:48 PM »
« Edited: May 11, 2010, 02:03:45 AM by DC Morrison and a surreal Chinese poster. »

What did Straha do to get banned?  I never understood this, probably I was absent from the forum when it happened.  I always thought him abrasive, but amusing and worth having around.

His relationship with some of the mods was arguably worse than Hamilton's. He developed some sock issues later on too.

Anybody remember when Lance McSteel posted like 20 pictures of Straha's face in his sig? lol.
The Artist Formerly Known As and Now Again Known As Ogis
agooji

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2010, 10:41:42 PM »

He was posting under an account called "Art Cole" but he was banned almost instantly this time.

As I've said before, Stark can't hide his posting style to save his life.  He gets easier and easier.  He doesn't operate in the Hamiltonian "have multiple socks out at once, a really obvious one that will get banned and draw attention away from the more subtle one that will act as a normal person and weave itself into people's trust" style.

Hamilton is a tactical genius, I'll give him that.

He. Has. No. Life.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2010, 10:55:39 PM »

What did Straha do to get banned?  I never understood this, probably I was absent from the forum when it happened.  I always thought him abrasive, but amusing and worth having around.

His relationship with some of the mods was arguably worse than Hamilton's. He developed some sock issues later on to.

Anybody remember when Lance McSteel posted like 20 pictures of Straha's face in his sig? lol.

LOL I remember when I first joined this website some people suggested I might be Straha.  I always found that odd, considering that I am a bit more libertinistic on social stances.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2010, 02:07:38 AM »

His relationship with some of the mods was arguably worse than Hamilton's. He developed some sock issues later on too.

LOL I remember when I first joined this website some people suggested I might be Straha.  I always found that odd, considering that I am a bit more libertinistic on social stances.

I don't know, he was very much a libertarian. Of course, he was a troll first and a libertarian second, so he was not above attacking libertarians.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2010, 02:18:40 AM »

I don't know, he was very much a libertarian. Of course, he was a troll first and a libertarian second, so he was not above attacking libertarians.

I was just thinking, the huge majority of his stated policy positions were stated for the exclusive purpose of trolling.
Magic 8-Ball
mrk
YaBB God
Czech Republic

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2010, 04:53:44 AM »

Straha, for sure.  

That would be the point of the bolded text.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Larry T lasted for a day because you had co-created Johnnyboy, no?  How long would he have been used if your previous behavior hadn't made you a prime suspect? 

Coburnin2012 survived for so long due to a combination of JS being good at what he did, the third account, and one of the mods (Joe?) humoring a joke.

Either way, it's the principle of the matter.  Both of you created alternate accounts to troll the forum without bringing heat to your main accounts, and you've never received so much as a slap on the wrist.  In that light, I find JS's self-imposed exile to be unwarranted.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2010, 06:39:31 AM »

Straha, for sure.  

Larry T lasted for a day because you had co-created Johnnyboy, no?  How long would he have been used if your previous behavior hadn't made you a prime suspect? 

Coburnin2012 survived for so long due to a combination of JS being good at what he did, the third account, and one of the mods (Joe?) humoring a joke.

Either way, it's the principle of the matter.  Both of you created alternate accounts to troll the forum without bringing heat to your main accounts, and you've never received so much as a slap on the wrist.  In that light, I find JS's self-imposed exile to be unwarranted.

Correction: I was given access to Johnnyboy by Hamilton, when we used to be a buddied (yes, I have ugly past).

JS, shouldn't be leaving too, true.
Magic 8-Ball
mrk
YaBB God
Czech Republic

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2010, 06:57:32 AM »

Straha, for sure.  

Correction: I was given access to Johnnyboy by Hamilton, when we used to be a buddied (yes, I have ugly past).

JS, shouldn't be leaving too, true.

Fair enough.

Considering that this issue is a dead horse, it's probably best that I drop my stick.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2010, 12:11:54 PM »

I don't miss any of them specifically, but I miss the old interesting forum where people could post freely.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2010, 12:26:21 PM »

I don't miss any of them specifically, but I miss the old interesting forum where people could post freely.

^^^^^
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2010, 03:00:45 PM »

CoburnIn2012 was to teabaggers what Colbert is to O'Reilly and Hannity.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2010, 03:41:54 PM »

I thought that was VanderBlubb's role.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2010, 03:53:21 PM »

I thought that was VanderBlubb's role.

Vanderblubber has too much humor to be a teabagger.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2010, 05:28:51 PM »

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2010, 07:50:57 AM »

Sadly, I don't think Jim will ever come back. 
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies