Which banned/missing troll would you most like to see return? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:39:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which banned/missing troll would you most like to see return? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which banned/missing troll would you most like to see return?  (Read 3758 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: May 09, 2010, 08:15:47 PM »

Probably Straha, Kingofthebenchpress, Robert Stark, and Hamilton.

Stark returned literally days ago and I'm sure Hamiltion is posting here right now. As for the other two, I would have to wholeheartedly agree with you about wanting to see them to return.

I'd also love to see Killerpollo make a comeback... and how about that whole Lance McSteel-Pravada-etc. collective?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 08:23:05 PM »

He was posting under an account called "Art Cole" but he was banned almost instantly this time.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 08:29:16 PM »

He was posting under an account called "Art Cole" but he was banned almost instantly this time.

As I've said before, Stark can't hide his posting style to save his life.  He gets easier and easier.  He doesn't operate in the Hamiltonian "have multiple socks out at once, a really obvious one that will get banned and draw attention away from the more subtle one that will act as a normal person and weave itself into people's trust" style.

Yeah, that would require a little more thinking than R. Stark is probably capable of.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 08:30:38 PM »

I hope Einzige told the teabaggers about him.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 10:36:48 PM »
« Edited: May 11, 2010, 02:03:45 AM by DC Morrison and a surreal Chinese poster. »

What did Straha do to get banned?  I never understood this, probably I was absent from the forum when it happened.  I always thought him abrasive, but amusing and worth having around.

His relationship with some of the mods was arguably worse than Hamilton's. He developed some sock issues later on too.

Anybody remember when Lance McSteel posted like 20 pictures of Straha's face in his sig? lol.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 02:07:38 AM »

What did Straha do to get banned?  I never understood this, probably I was absent from the forum when it happened.  I always thought him abrasive, but amusing and worth having around.

His relationship with some of the mods was arguably worse than Hamilton's. He developed some sock issues later on too.

Anybody remember when Lance McSteel posted like 20 pictures of Straha's face in his sig? lol.

LOL I remember when I first joined this website some people suggested I might be Straha.  I always found that odd, considering that I am a bit more libertinistic on social stances.

I don't know, he was very much a libertarian. Of course, he was a troll first and a libertarian second, so he was not above attacking libertarians.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 03:41:54 PM »

CoburnIn2012 was to teabaggers what Colbert is to O'Reilly and Hannity.

I thought that was VanderBlubb's role.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies