Which banned/missing troll would you most like to see return? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:37:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which banned/missing troll would you most like to see return? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which banned/missing troll would you most like to see return?  (Read 3757 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: May 09, 2010, 08:00:04 PM »

JSojourner's ones
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 10:48:38 AM »

Straha, for sure.  

Even though JS deserved to be banned (yes, I know he left of his own accord) for his socks, there's no good reason - aside from shame - for him to be gone as long as Kalwejt is still around.

But JSojo wasn't banned. He just left, which is a pity indeed.

But you know, his two socks lasted for months. Mike laster for less than a day, so that's not comparable.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 06:39:31 AM »

Straha, for sure.  

Even though JS deserved to be banned (yes, I know he left of his own accord) for his socks, there's no good reason - aside from shame - for him to be gone as long as Kalwejt is still around.

But JSojo wasn't banned. He just left, which is a pity indeed.

That would be the point of the bolded text.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Larry T lasted for a day because you had co-created Johnnyboy, no?  How long would he have been used if your previous behavior hadn't made you a prime suspect? 

Coburnin2012 survived for so long due to a combination of JS being good at what he did, the third account, and one of the mods (Joe?) humoring a joke.

Either way, it's the principle of the matter.  Both of you created alternate accounts to troll the forum without bringing heat to your main accounts, and you've never received so much as a slap on the wrist.  In that light, I find JS's self-imposed exile to be unwarranted.

Correction: I was given access to Johnnyboy by Hamilton, when we used to be a buddied (yes, I have ugly past).

JS, shouldn't be leaving too, true.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies