Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 30, 2014, 11:18:08 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Questions and Answers
| |-+  The Atlas
| | |-+  "Posts Moderated"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: "Posts Moderated"  (Read 13223 times)
bgwah
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2010, 12:22:46 pm »
Ignore

I know some of the moderators are out to get me (I'm looking at you, Gustaf), but LOL at what I'm getting nailed for. I thought this PM I got from Dave should be public.

The following posts have received moderator actions:

Post Deleted as Personal Attack

personal attack

Kagan is the last person to trust with "correctly" interpreting the Constitution.

All she does is parrot whatever Obama says anyway.

Well, that is her job at the moment...

It's kinda like complaining that lawyers just parrot their clients, rather than injecting their own personal views into their summations.

Too much logic there for States. His head will explode.

How's Greece doing these days?

Typical TrollsRights.

Post Deleted as Personal Attack

personal attack. stupid one at that.

I'm just glad all the socks and trolls left to form their own party.  Was sorry to see so many non-socks and trolls join them.  Sleeping with dogs and all that....

This thread is about the PCP/RPP, not the JCP.

Huh The JCP's troll population is still going strong.

Of course, that's what I was saying.

So, trolls have left the JCP to found their own party, or our troll population is still going strong? Try being consistent. And no, being consistently retarded doesn't count.

I'm just glad all the socks and trolls left to form their own party.  Was sorry to see so many non-socks and trolls join them.  Sleeping with dogs and all that....

This thread is about the PCP/RPP, not the JCP.

Huh The JCP's troll population is still going strong.

Oh, how delightful! I notice you made sure to preference every candidate except those in the JCP. Perhaps you should consider changing your name to SE Legislator PeTTy? Smiley

Post Deleted as Discrimination/Hatefullness

islamaphobic

i has a question for the candidate

do u support sharia law???

??????????
StatesRights
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 12:31:04 pm »
Ignore

Maybe you should contribute some more maps. It appears your pass has expired. Sad
Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islan
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 12:31:56 pm »
Ignore

It does seem the tolerance level is a bit low for bgwah right now.....jeez.
??????????
StatesRights
YaBB God
Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 12:32:48 pm »
Ignore

Making up for lost time...
Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 12:35:02 pm »
Ignore

Did you report the posts?  It doesn't seem like you the kind to report them, that's why i asked.
??????????
StatesRights
YaBB God
Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 12:36:02 pm »
Ignore

Did you report the posts?  It doesn't seem like you the kind to report them, that's why i asked.

Nope, I don't report anyone for posts like those. I just find it funny that those who fire the first shots at me are the last ones to get called out on it.
Lunar
Moderators
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 12:44:49 pm »
Ignore

"Trollsrights" post was deleted because it was in the middle of a huge back-n-forth spiel of personal attacks ("asshole" etc.) and our Greek friend and States were the main victims of my delete button there.  If it was by itself in an isolated incident, I might not have bothered with it. 
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 12:47:58 pm by Lunar »Logged

this is real
Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 12:47:43 pm »
Ignore

"Trollsrights" post was deleted because it was in the middle of a huge back-n-forth spiel of personal attacks our Greek friend and States were the main victims of my delete button there.  If it was by itself in an isolated incident, I might not have bothered with it.

I didn't think you were that much of a fascist Tongue   Wink
bgwah
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 12:50:26 pm »
Ignore

2/3 are from Gustaf's forum. Gustaf hates my guts, but most people know that already.

Dave does give the option of appeals, but considering that getting Dave to reply to something is one of the most difficult tasks known to man, I'm not sure there's any point in trying.

bgwah
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 12:51:39 pm »
Ignore

Nope, I don't report anyone for posts like those. I just find it funny that those who fire the first shots at me are the last ones to get called out on it.

You have reported my posts before.

??????????
StatesRights
YaBB God
Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2010, 12:53:26 pm »
Ignore

Did you report the posts?  It doesn't seem like you the kind to report them, that's why i asked.

Yes, I have but not for posts like "trollsrights" the REAL personal takes are the only ones I've ever reported (you know which kind). I know you don't believe me because for some inexplicable reason you hate me but I'm dead honest.
Marokai Besieged
Marokai Blue
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2010, 12:55:20 pm »
Ignore

The "TrollRights" thing is arguable, but still silly, but the other two are absolutely ridiculous. Come on, guys. They were not worthy of getting deleted at all.

We need to realize, fast, that "posts that are sorta-kinda not nice that we don't like" do not equal "offensive posts that necessitate moderator action."

Moderation is a good thing, but this is nonsense. Imagine the sheer amount of posts that could be deleted if posts like the second one got people in trouble.

bgwah
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2010, 12:55:55 pm »
Ignore

Did you report the posts?  It doesn't seem like you the kind to report them, that's why i asked.

Yes, I have but not for posts like "trollsrights" the REAL personal takes are the only ones I've ever reported (you know which kind). I know you don't believe me because for some inexplicable reason you hate me but I'm dead honest.

Pretty sure I've never made fun of someone's genitals after they were in a car accident.

Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2010, 12:56:15 pm »
Ignore

Moderation is a good thing, but this is nonsense. Imagine the sheer amount of posts that could be deleted if posts like the second one got people in trouble.

About half of my total post count.  
??????????
StatesRights
YaBB God
Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2010, 12:57:50 pm »
Ignore

Pretty sure I've never made fun of someone's genitals after they were in a car accident.

Yes, that was a bad joke and I apologized. That was years ago, can we move on?
Marokai Besieged
Marokai Blue
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2010, 12:59:11 pm »
Ignore

About half of my total post count.  

I've seen plenty of moderator posts that are worse than it, as well. We're taking this way too far and honestly, this probably has to do more with vendettas against Bgwah than anything else.

Lunar
Moderators
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2010, 12:59:22 pm »
Ignore

Like I told bgwah in a private PM, I probably shouldn't have infracted his post here, I should have just deleted it and delete/infract many of the ones around it calling each other assholes etc.  I wasn't aware that bgwah had been gathering reports on the Fantasy Board and that my report would matter.

this is real
bgwah
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2010, 01:01:06 pm »
Ignore

Yes, that was a bad joke and I apologized. That was years ago, can we move on?

Hey, maybe you're onto something. Look at posts #2 and #3... Gustaf is targeting me because he is mad about stuff that happened six years ago. If someone needs to move on, it's Gustaf.

Here is a post he made about me last year:

"Well, you all know MY position on that creature. He is, without competition, the most detestable person in this community. I noticed this too, but I try not to bother with him anymore. He should have been banned ages ago, but I'm all for supporting another petition from us to Dave about it."

lolz

??????????
StatesRights
YaBB God
Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2010, 01:03:18 pm »
Ignore

Possibly, I don't really know the history between you two.
Lunar
Moderators
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2010, 01:06:47 pm »
Ignore

I took a look at all of your reported posts of 2010 bgwah, and only one was initially reported by Gustaf fwiw. 

this is real
Sibboleth
Realpolitik
YaBB God
Saint Helena

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2010, 01:09:45 pm »
Ignore

Given that bgwah is hardly above reporting posts himself...

"I have become entangled in my own data, and my conclusion stands in direct contradiction to the initial idea from which I started. Proceeding from unlimited freedom, I end with unlimited despotism. I will add, however, that there can be no solution of the social formula except mine."
Mechaman
YaBB God
Jamaica

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2010, 01:11:49 pm »
Ignore

Guys, this moderation is ridiculous.

removed

Now I edited a few words in this post, but this was made twenty minutes after bgwah's infamous "Trollsrights" post and was almost completely ignored.  Now, I meant it as a joke post to opebo, but after reading this thread I decided to post it here for posterity reasons (and I deleted the original post to avoid it getting reported and thus getting an infraction).  Now question is, why did my offensive post get away with this language for so long while bgwah's almost innocent "Trollsrights" post got reported and deleted?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 04:47:26 pm by Dave Leip »Logged

23:19   Xahar   you're literally a white dude Mechaman
bgwah
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2010, 01:14:16 pm »
Ignore

Given that bgwah is hardly above reporting posts himself...

To little success. It's frustrating when I report a post where people call each other Nazis and it is deemed acceptable, and then I get in trouble for those posts? Lolz.

Al is another one who is out to get me. He got me for a clearly tongue-in-cheek reply to Lewis. Al has gotten away with being a jerk numerous times, but like Sam (who is allowed to make threads with the n-word in the title without repercussions), he is given a free pass because he is a moderator.

Lunar
Moderators
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2010, 01:17:36 pm »
Ignore

I explained my thought process on this in the posts above, was that not clear?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 04:47:51 pm by Dave Leip »Logged

this is real
Robb the Survivor
Antonio V
YaBB God
France

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2010, 01:28:30 pm »
Ignore

What the hell ?
Bgwah is right, that's just ridiculous when compared to the degree of tolerance of other posters.

Robb of the House Stark, First of his Name, Lord of Winterfell and King in the North

Quote from: IRC
22:15   ComradeSibboleth   this is all extremely terrible and in all respects absolutely fycking dire.

"A reformist is someone who realizes that, when you bang your head on a wall, it's the head that breaks rather than the wall."

Peppino, from the movie Baaria
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout