PPP: President Obama (D) beats everyone
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:19:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  PPP: President Obama (D) beats everyone
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: PPP: President Obama (D) beats everyone  (Read 2480 times)
justW353
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.83

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2010, 06:25:51 PM »

Gingrich: 29% Favorable, 48% Unfavorable
Palin: 37% Favorable, 56% Unfavorable

Aye, ol' Pond Life and Saintly still sup from the Devil's teat

Is that poll made up of 80% democrats like most other polls that aren't Rasmussen?

No, it 63% of the people aren't insane neo-cons like you.
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2010, 10:32:30 PM »

You ppl who are surprised are just out of touch with conservative Americans.

It is the Party of No that is out of touch with "ordinary" Americans.

And so is the Democratic Party. Tongue

That's true too. "Ordinary"? Define ordinary. Ordinary to me is conservative values where the man goes out to work each day like the cavemen did and the woman stay home and raises the children because it is natural to our species. Stop trying to sing your sad song in order to get people to vote democrat.

If anything that's the opposite of "ordinary."  According to this little fact sheet released by the Census Bureau for Mother's Day there are approximately 37.8 million mothers in the United states with children under the age of 18 and only 5.1 million are "stay-at-home" moms.  In addition (and I'll admit to being shocked by this next statistic) 57% of mothers with infants are in the labor force.  The age of "cavemen" has long been over you neanderthal.  I'm not sure what any of this has to do with voting for Democrats vs. Republicans though.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2010, 02:01:54 PM »

Gingrich: 29% Favorable, 48% Unfavorable
Palin: 37% Favorable, 56% Unfavorable

Aye, ol' Pond Life and Saintly still sup from the Devil's teat

Is that poll made up of 80% democrats like most other polls that aren't Rasmussen?

No. But as far as that sanctimonious hypocritical scumbag and she who incites hatred on the stump are concerned, those favorable ratings are most just, I'd say
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2010, 02:19:36 PM »

That's true too. "Ordinary"? Define ordinary. Ordinary to me is conservative values where the man goes out to work each day like the cavemen did and the woman stay home and raises the children because it is natural to our species. Stop trying to sing your sad song in order to get people to vote democrat.

If anything that's the opposite of "ordinary."  According to this little fact sheet released by the Census Bureau for Mother's Day there are approximately 37.8 million mothers in the United states with children under the age of 18 and only 5.1 million are "stay-at-home" moms.  In addition (and I'll admit to being shocked by this next statistic) 57% of mothers with infants are in the labor force.  The age of "cavemen" has long been over you neanderthal.  I'm not sure what any of this has to do with voting for Democrats vs. Republicans though.

What percentage of ppl define themselves as conservatives, moderates, liberals? Mhm, age of cavemen yes, but not the age of being human.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2010, 05:26:16 PM »

If anything that's the opposite of "ordinary."  According to this little fact sheet released by the Census Bureau for Mother's Day there are approximately 37.8 million mothers in the United states with children under the age of 18 and only 5.1 million are "stay-at-home" moms.  In addition (and I'll admit to being shocked by this next statistic) 57% of mothers with infants are in the labor force.  The age of "cavemen" has long been over you neanderthal.  I'm not sure what any of this has to do with voting for Democrats vs. Republicans though.

What percentage of ppl define themselves as conservatives, moderates, liberals? Mhm, age of cavemen yes, but not the age of being human.

The plurality of the American electorate is moderate, i.e. those who aren't down the line liberal or conservative
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2010, 05:29:57 PM »

If anything that's the opposite of "ordinary."  According to this little fact sheet released by the Census Bureau for Mother's Day there are approximately 37.8 million mothers in the United states with children under the age of 18 and only 5.1 million are "stay-at-home" moms.  In addition (and I'll admit to being shocked by this next statistic) 57% of mothers with infants are in the labor force.  The age of "cavemen" has long been over you neanderthal.  I'm not sure what any of this has to do with voting for Democrats vs. Republicans though.

The plurality of the American electorate is moderate, i.e. those who aren't down the line liberal or conservative

Yes moderate, someone above was saying that it wasn't normal for moms to stay home with their children.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies