Obama/Biden vs. Daniels/Thune
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:24:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Obama/Biden vs. Daniels/Thune
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Who wins?
Daniels/Thune

Obama/Biden

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 29

Author Topic: Obama/Biden vs. Daniels/Thune  (Read 4204 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2010, 08:45:35 AM »

Corruption: Explain how Dubya was corrupt.

Bush's corruption of the dignity of the executive branch began before taking office, with the state of Florida in 2000. Add to that the lies, the deception, the no-bid contracts, the outright cronyism, and you explain to me how Dubya wasn't corrupt.

No you mean Clinton lied and deceived America. What other companies did you want to have bids that could do that caliber of work besides Halliburton? There are no other companies that can do that type of work. Stop drinking the cool aid.

Bill Clinton's lies were about his sexual conduct. Dubya lied to get us into wars for the profit of his cronies. You tell me which is more serious. That's before we even start talking about the promotion of a corrupt boom that imploded as it did, his close connections to Enrob Corporation, and Halliburton.

Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2010, 02:45:18 PM »

Bush's corruption of the dignity of the executive branch began before taking office, with the state of Florida in 2000. Add to that the lies, the deception, the no-bid contracts, the outright cronyism, and you explain to me how Dubya wasn't corrupt.

No you mean Clinton lied and deceived America. What other companies did you want to have bids that could do that caliber of work besides Halliburton? There are no other companies that can do that type of work. Stop drinking the cool aid.

Bill Clinton's lies were about his sexual conduct. Dubya lied to get us into wars for the profit of his cronies. You tell me which is more serious. That's before we even start talking about the promotion of a corrupt boom that imploded as it did, his close connections to Enrob Corporation, and Halliburton.

Wasn't Saddam Hussein developing Anthrax?

And who benefited off of the Iraq War?
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2010, 03:00:45 PM »

Wasn't Saddam Hussein developing Anthrax?

And who benefited off of the Iraq War?

Yes and the Iraqi ppl benefited.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2010, 03:02:04 PM »

No Bush never lied. You can't prove that he lied. Name one other company on this planet that can do the caliber and quality of work that Halliburton does. You only say that Bush lied because you don't know how to defend your position.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2010, 03:13:20 PM »

OBiden
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2010, 06:33:51 PM »

Yes they are both hardcore liberals ^^.
ComeAndTakeIt53
CalebR
Rookie
United States

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2010, 09:19:24 PM »

Daniels/Thune wins. But not by much, not powerful enough...
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2010, 09:39:07 PM »

How is Daniels' speaking skills and charisma?
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2010, 07:23:09 AM »

How is Daniels' speaking skills and charisma?
Well, try searching for videos of him speaking on youtube.  Here is one of him speaking against Cap n' Trade about a year ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dktew1-s4V0
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2010, 03:13:37 PM »

While I agree with cap and trade, he does make very good points and is highly articulate and eloquent.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2010, 03:14:17 PM »

While I agree with cap and trade, he does make very good points and is highly articulate and eloquent.

You support cap and trade, Derek?
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2010, 03:21:09 PM »

http://

After having seen a Mitch Daniels clip and how he relates big government in Washington to intruding on the lives of the little midwesterners, I think he has it.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2010, 10:33:41 PM »

351-187
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2010, 03:17:17 AM »

yea
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2010, 07:30:31 AM »

Yeah, that's the only thing Clinton ever lied about Roll Eyes.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2010, 08:48:16 AM »

yea
why?
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2010, 09:20:40 AM »

Stop making things up. If it wasn't for voters under 25 Obama wouldn't have been president. He brain washed a bunch of uneducated college kids who only voted for him because they thought it was the cool thing to do.

"Uneducated" college kids? I detect an oxymoron. Ordinarily one has to have above-average learning just to get into a four-year college. Such precludes high-school dropouts. As I recall when I went to college the population on campus was very different from what I recall in high school. I also suspect that youth who don't go to college also voted heavily for Obama in 2008. College does not brainwash people; it frees people to think outside the box -- if of course one attends a good college.

The GOP has done nothing to convince voters then under 25 that they shouldn't vote for Democrats in 2010 and 2012. We shall see how effective the GOTV efforts are in November in both years.

Only in two states (Indiana and North Carolina, both of which Obama won by razor-thin margins) did Obama win because of voters aged 18-21. With such a small margin one can as easily  ascribe the difference to the size of such groups as blacks, Hispanics, Asians, union members, government employees, or gays and lesbians who vote heavily Democratic. Obama would have won Colorado, Florida, Ohio, or Virginia -- any of which would have been the margin of victory -- had the voting age been 25.

Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2010, 11:42:31 AM »

Yeah, that's the only thing Clinton ever lied about Roll Eyes.

Don't be so sure.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2010, 07:39:43 PM »

Stop making things up. If it wasn't for voters under 25 Obama wouldn't have been president. He brain washed a bunch of uneducated college kids who only voted for him because they thought it was the cool thing to do.
The GOP has done nothing to convince voters then under 25 that they shouldn't vote for Democrats in 2010 and 2012.

No, but the Democrats have done plenty to convince voters under 25 that they shouldn't vote for Democrats in 2010 and 2012.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2010, 08:07:08 AM »

yea
why?

It lowers greenhouse gas emissions. I wrote something about it in March which I'll post later when I'm home.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies