Opinion of Libertas
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 07:13:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Libertas
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Poll
Question: FF or HP?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 55

Author Topic: Opinion of Libertas  (Read 4117 times)
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 16, 2010, 09:41:35 PM »

Discuss.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 09:44:56 PM »

Someone with an obvious lack of interest in actual policies or serious discussion of politics, who's sole motivation for actually being on the forum in the first place seems to just be to annoy people, rather than learn anything, discuss something seriously in good faith, or do anything constructive at all.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 09:50:42 PM »

I think this is getting to be overkill, and piling on. The opinion of forumites has been expressed already in a companion thread. Can't we move on to something else for a bit?
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 10:38:20 PM »

I like him, but some of his views are a bit extreme for me.
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 11:11:55 PM »

I don't always agree with him, but he's a really good and friendly guy. I wish ya'll would just cut him some slack...
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 11:15:43 PM »

I don't always agree with him, but he's a really good and friendly guy. I wish ya'll would just cut him some slack...

No.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 11:17:25 PM »

Do you have any evidence to support this claim?
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2010, 11:22:42 PM »

Changes need to be made incrementally to weaken the federal government, decentralize power, and maximize individual liberty. There is no disconnect here, so please don't let Joe convince you that there is.

Ha ha, I don't need to convince anybody of the utter incomprehensibility of your so-called ideology; you do an excellent job of that yourself.  You claim to be a staunchly Catholic "moderate anarchist" antisemitic libertarian who supports candidates representing the duopoly.  LOL Grin

LOL

It's okay, Joe, I know it's hard for a simpleton like you to grasp ideas that are too complicated for your playground mentality.

Leave the intellectual discussion to the intellectuals. Just stick to what you do best: being an ignorant buffoon.

Yes, he's a "really good and friendly guy"....
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2010, 11:25:04 PM »

I'll echo Useful Idiot. I talk with him on AIM and he has always been especially courteous to me, and is quite friendly.
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2010, 11:26:03 PM »

You mean like documents?

Why do you care anyway? Maybe posting on internet boards isn't the healthiest thing for you if you care so much about what a 19 year old kid on the other side of the country believes or posts.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2010, 11:27:51 PM »

You mean like documents?

Why do you care anyway? Maybe posting on internet boards isn't the healthiest thing for you if you care so much about what a 19 year old kid on the other side of the country believes or posts.

Read my previous post.
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2010, 11:28:06 PM »

Changes need to be made incrementally to weaken the federal government, decentralize power, and maximize individual liberty. There is no disconnect here, so please don't let Joe convince you that there is.

Ha ha, I don't need to convince anybody of the utter incomprehensibility of your so-called ideology; you do an excellent job of that yourself.  You claim to be a staunchly Catholic "moderate anarchist" antisemitic libertarian who supports candidates representing the duopoly.  LOL Grin

LOL

It's okay, Joe, I know it's hard for a simpleton like you to grasp ideas that are too complicated for your playground mentality.

Leave the intellectual discussion to the intellectuals. Just stick to what you do best: being an ignorant buffoon.

He's constantly attacked, what the hell do you expect him to say? I'll say the same thing to you, what do you care? Really, what's the big deal? He's not the one that's created a thread about you just so you could get bashed, you did that to him.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2010, 11:29:13 PM »

Nice guy, but an HP.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2010, 11:31:16 PM »

LOL

He's constantly attacked, what the hell do you expect him to say? I'll say the same thing to you, what do you care? Really, what's the big deal? He's not the one that's created a thread about you just so you could get bashed, you did that to him.

You are the one who posted in this thread defending him, so i'll say the same thing to you, what do you care? Really, what's the big deal?
justW353
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.83

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2010, 11:32:01 PM »

I like him, but some of his views are a bit extreme for me.
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2010, 11:37:47 PM »

LOL

You are the one who posted in this thread defending him, so i'll say the same thing to you, what do you care? Really, what's the big deal?

I care because he's a friend of mine. If you don't like Libertas, ignore him. You have no reason to go after the guy.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2010, 11:40:14 PM »

LOL

I care because he's a friend of mine. If you don't like Libertas, ignore him. You have no reason to go after the guy.

He does nothing constructive whatsoever. I haven't seen him in any sort of serious political discussion where he didn't descend into a talking point and/or insult machine, and his only reason for existence here anymore seems to be annoying people.

He may be a nice guy to you privately (we're all different privately afterall) but let's not pretend he actually serves a purpose on this forum, at all.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2010, 11:40:46 PM »

LOL

He threatened me, for the record.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2010, 11:46:49 PM »

LOL

Lulz, like Internet threats really mean anything.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2010, 11:48:58 PM »

LOL

Lulz, like Internet threats really mean anything.

Oh yeah....Facebook proves that....
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2010, 11:57:27 PM »

LOL

I assume you're lying, but seriously, what did he do? Threaten to actually get on a plane and fly to the UK to hurt you?
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2010, 11:59:35 PM »

Can we please stop talking about Libertas?
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2010, 12:00:05 AM »

FF (Accidentally voted HP.)

These threads about him need to stop, FTR.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2010, 12:03:03 AM »

Guys, this is the 4th Opinion of Libertas thread in the in the past 3 months.  Any more in the next 3 months or so, and I'm just going to start deleting/merging them - it's getting ridiculous.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2010, 12:10:24 AM »

This is the sixth Opinion of Libertas thread in the forum's history.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies