Giuliani to visit NH
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 11:50:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Giuliani to visit NH
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Giuliani to visit NH  (Read 3732 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 18, 2010, 05:01:31 AM »

Make of it what you will:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/37324.html
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 09:01:28 AM »

he may run again you never know, hopefully he campaigns better than in 2008
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 03:30:00 PM »

Oh no. Give it up already, Rudy.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 03:39:37 PM »

Hahaha
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 03:46:54 PM »

Hooray!
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 03:49:26 PM »

RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 04:06:13 PM »

Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 04:11:06 PM »

he may run again you never know, hopefully he campaigns better than in 2008

^

We need a corrupt sleazebag like him to win the GOP nomination, which he couldn't do last time.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 06:24:13 PM »

He's not my choice, but he ran a bad campaign. It would be nice to see him do better.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 03:39:09 AM »

He's not my choice, but he ran a bad campaign. It would be nice to see him do better.

He's a weak candidate and a terrible campaigner. If he ran again, he would probably do even worse than last time.
Zarn
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 05:10:33 AM »

Divide that neocon vote up. Smiley
perdedor

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 12:12:35 PM »

Sad to think that he would likely be the least right-wing GOP option should he choose to run. The GOP is moving in a very scary direction.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2010, 12:26:50 PM »

Sad to think that he would likely be the least right-wing GOP option should he choose to run. The GOP is moving in a very scary direction.

Ah, a Rudy supporter? Not surprising.
perdedor

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2010, 12:34:38 PM »

I didn't say that. I plan on supporting Obama's reelection effort.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2010, 12:49:51 PM »

Barry, Rudy, same diff.
perdedor

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2010, 12:54:44 PM »

Barry, Rudy, same diff.

lol. Care to actually make a case for that? I'm doubting it, because it's much easier to be a rebel when your viewpoints don't have to be based on anything substantive.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 12:59:14 PM »

Barry, Rudy, same diff.

lol. Care to actually make a case for that? I'm doubting it, because it's much easier to be a rebel when your viewpoints don't have to be based on anything substantive.

I'm basing it on the fact that Barack Obama and Rudy Giuliani are virtually identical on the major issues.
perdedor

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 01:02:30 PM »

Barry, Rudy, same diff.

I'm basing it on the fact that Barack Obama and Rudy Giuliani are virtually identical on the major issues.

Please elaborate...if you're capable.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2010, 01:31:06 PM »

Barry, Rudy, same diff.

Hmm, both Obama and Rudy love war, abortion, big government, reckless spending, police state policies, corporate bailouts, and are both loyal servants of Wall Street and the military-industrial complex. What exactly are the big differences between them?
perdedor

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2010, 01:41:09 PM »
« Edited: May 20, 2010, 01:45:45 PM by theendisnigh »

Barry, Rudy, same diff.

Hmm, both Obama and Rudy love war, abortion, big government, reckless spending, police state policies, corporate bailouts, and are both loyal servants of Wall Street and the military-industrial complex. What exactly are the big differences between them?

Sources? Perhaps a definition of what 'reckless spending' is outside of the usual crap about deficits. Also, can you give an example of Obama's 'police state policies'? Finally, can you define 'big government' and list off some reasons as to why you think 'big government' is a bad thing (preferably backed up by historical examples relevant to your definition.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2010, 01:43:07 PM »

Barry, Rudy, same diff.

Sources? Perhaps a definition of what 'reckless spending' is outside of the usual crap about deficits. Also, can you give an example of Obama's 'state policies'? Finally, can you define 'big government' and list off some reasons as to why you think 'big government' is a bad thing (preferably backed up by historical examples relevant to your definition.

Gimme break. You know full well what I mean, and the deficit is not a "crap" issue. Now let's hear what separates the two neocon clowns so greatly.
perdedor

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2010, 02:18:13 PM »

Barry, Rudy, same diff.

Sources? Perhaps a definition of what 'reckless spending' is outside of the usual crap about deficits. Also, can you give an example of Obama's 'police state policies'? Finally, can you define 'big government' and list off some reasons as to why you think 'big government' is a bad thing (preferably backed up by historical examples relevant to your definition.

Gimme break. You know full well what I mean, and the deficit is not a "crap" issue. Now let's hear what separates the two neocon clowns so greatly.

Honestly, I don't have a damned idea what you mean 90% of the time... ideological platitudes tend to have that effect on people. I certainly don't have the slightest idea what Obama has done to move us closer to a 'police state' and would like a solid example of that (something with base, not a conspiracy theory).  It's only your opinion that the deficit is not a crap issue, but that's not even what I was talking about. I did discern that you were probably talking about the deficit, but I've yet to hear one person actually form a constructive argument as to why deficit spending is dangerous. Frankly, I think politicians bank on the negative connotation of the word 'deficit' to carry them through without having to clearly explain their position. Are you any better than a career politician, Libertas. Can you tell me why you feel deficits are bad?

Now, the difference between Rudy. First and foremost, the two men disagree on virtually every economic issue. Giuliani opposed both the stimulus and health care reform and was in support of the Bush tax cuts and Social Security privatization plan. I am also pretty sure that Giuliani opposed the EFCA. Giuliani has hinted at support for a war with Iran, Obama has stated plainly that he does not support such a thing. There are other general differences, including their world view and attitudes to lower classes. The fact of the matter is that the two are radically different politically and it's dishonest and lazy to suggest that there is no difference.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2010, 02:31:04 PM »

Barry, Rudy, same diff.

Honestly, I don't have a damned idea what you mean 90% of the time... ideological platitudes tend to have that effect on people. I certainly don't have the slightest idea what Obama has done to move us closer to a 'police state' and would like a solid example of that (something with base, not a conspiracy theory).  It's only your opinion that the deficit is not a crap issue, but that's not even what I was talking about. I did discern that you were probably talking about the deficit, but I've yet to hear one person actually form a constructive argument as to why deficit spending is dangerous. Frankly, I think politicians bank on the negative connotation of the word 'deficit' to carry them through without having to clearly explain their position. Are you any better than a career politician, Libertas. Can you tell me why you feel deficits are bad?

Read my posts and threads. I deal with these issues all the time.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

LOL.

Rudy's economic policies are identical to Barry's. Of course he would say he's against them when a Democrat is proposing them. You're delusional if you don't think a President Giuliani would have proposed a "stimulus" package and "healthcare reform" bill just like George W. Bush, Obama's mentor, did.

On the issues of war, there is no room for debate. Obama loves and supports war and has refused to even rule out a nuclear strike on Iran. We are still in Iraq, Obama is escalating in Afghanistan, and he has long been eager to get involved in Pakistan too.
perdedor

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2010, 02:40:11 PM »

Barry, Rudy, same diff.

LOL.

Rudy's economic policies are identical to Barry's. Of course he would say he's against them when a Democrat is proposing them. You're delusional if you don't think a President Giuliani would have proposed a "stimulus" package and "healthcare reform" bill just like George W. Bush, Obama's mentor, did.

On the issues of war, there is no room for debate. Obama loves and supports war and has refused to even rule out a nuclear strike on Iran. We are still in Iraq, Obama is escalating in Afghanistan, and he has long been eager to get involved in Pakistan too.

If you can't argue against it, form a conspiracy theory! You're a genuine character, Libertas.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2010, 02:41:33 PM »

Barry, Rudy, same diff.

LOL.

If you can't argue against it, form a conspiracy theory! You're a genuine character, Libertas.

I didn't form a conspiracy theory, perdidor. You must have read the wrong post.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies