Republicans are giddy that they failed to capture OBL
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:53:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Republicans are giddy that they failed to capture OBL
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Republicans are giddy that they failed to capture OBL  (Read 7666 times)
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: 3.83

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2004, 04:16:46 PM »

fern, kerry would sell out our sovereignty in a new york minute if he thought it would win him UN brownie points.

He needs a Global Rectal Exam.

Kerry will never allow any other country (or the UN) a veto over our security.

Well I guess he'd have to decide he wanted to defend it in the first place. He votes against the '91 Gulf War, he votes to cancel most of weapons systems Reagan gave the military money to design, and he has consistently demanded Intel budget cuts. What really makes you think he would be so great to wage a war against terrorism?

How would StarWars have helped us against 9/11, anyways?

A logical and appropriate defense against an ICBM strike.

You didn't address the issues or answer my question. 9/11 may have been averted had Clinton been concerned about terrorism and had he not been so concerned about who the interns were and when they were available. Wake up and smell the coffee, Fern, and knock off the Kool-aid or the hard stuff, whichever it is.

Again, I would rather be smashing Al-Qaeda than chasing one dude around the mountains. Besides, franks didn't think he was even there. Oh, but that's right, he's a hack - Michael Moore is the one that's right - he was there, after all, and led the attack!

Some people, I'll say. Pfew.
shankbear

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2004, 04:19:49 PM »

Tredrick,  thanks for the info. 
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2004, 05:37:13 PM »

I noticed jFRAUD still hasn't been able to answer my question.  I'll have to ask it again.

Are  you so sure that  John Kerry does not think terorism is a "nuisance" and that he considers it of very high priority?  This is a serious question.  What priority does he put on it?

J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2004, 08:23:02 PM »

JFRAUD still hasn't been able to answer my question.  I'll have to ask it again. And again if necessary.

Are  you so sure that  John Kerry does not think terorism is a "nuisance" and that he considers it of very high priority?  This is a serious question.  What priority does he put on it?

I actually wasn't planning to refer to a "global test," so he doesn't have to be too afraid of that.
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix
E: -7.23, S: -8.70

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2004, 02:21:44 AM »

UBL is a CIA assett.  It is so obvious that they had this video in the can and brought it out to get the missing explosives story off the front pages.  How could anyone not see the obviousness of this??  This is a shadow government October surprise to keep themselves in power, and it will probably work.  If you think that UBL doesn't essentially work for these guys, you have not been paying attention.  He has been working for and with them since the 1980s.  We all know this.

fb
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2004, 02:41:30 AM »

I noticed jFRAUD still hasn't been able to answer my question.  I'll have to ask it again.

A higher a priority than you've put to being anooying, and that's saying a lot.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2004, 03:18:51 AM »

UBL is a CIA assett.  It is so obvious that they had this video in the can and brought it out to get the missing explosives story off the front pages.  How could anyone not see the obviousness of this??  This is a shadow government October surprise to keep themselves in power, and it will probably work.  If you think that UBL doesn't essentially work for these guys, you have not been paying attention.  He has been working for and with them since the 1980s.  We all know this.

fb

I try to stay away from personal attacks but if you believe this you are an outright a$$hole
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2004, 03:36:23 AM »

Nearly over now...
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2004, 04:16:08 AM »

jfern and freedomburns are exactly right - Bin Laden is the most effective campaigner for Bush and the GOP.

In effect UBL will be responsible for Bush's re-election, should it occur. 
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2004, 08:09:07 AM »
« Edited: October 31, 2004, 08:16:19 AM by Londo Mollari »

A higher a priority than you've put to being anooying, and that's saying a lot.

Intersting, since he delayed a homeland security briefing for it.  He didn't even say, "I'm scheduling the briefing on ________ ."  These are some of Kerry's remarks on it:

They have offered to brief me; I just haven't had time.

We're arranging it. It's at the end of the week I'll get it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0407/08/lkl.00.html

Now maybe Kerry just this it is annoying or "nusiance" but it is exceptionally serious. 
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies