Republicans are giddy that they failed to capture OBL (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:20:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Republicans are giddy that they failed to capture OBL (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republicans are giddy that they failed to capture OBL  (Read 7694 times)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 30, 2004, 03:17:11 PM »

fern that is by far the stupidest heading for a thread that I have ever seen.  You and any DEMOcrapweasel spinmasters who really believe that are asses of the dumbest kind.  The bastards killed over 3,000 before and nobody takes any glee in that.  Oh but Kerry says it is a nuisance.  A NUISANCE.

You too are a nuisance.

They seem pretty happy about the latest OBL tape.

Kerry said he'd reduce the terrorism problem to that of a nuisance. Obviously having almost 3000 people killed in one of Al Gore's best counties is more than a nuisance.

I'm quite curious jFRAUD, to the level that of "nuisance" Kerry thinks it is.  Would he put security ahead of other things?
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2004, 03:31:23 PM »

I noticed jFRAUD didn't answer my question; I'm not too suprised at that.  I'll ask it again.

I'm quite curious jFRAUD, to the level that of "nuisance" Kerry thinks it is.  Would he put security ahead of other things?
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2004, 04:02:19 PM »

I noticed jFRAUD didn't answer my question; I'm not too suprised at that.  I'll ask it again.

I'm quite curious jFRAUD, to the level that of "nuisance" Kerry thinks it is.  Would he put security ahead of other things?

It's a lot more than a nuisance now.
Yawn, are you going to misquote Kerry on his global test comment, now too? Next time read carefully what he said.

Okay, jFRAUD so you're sure John Kerry isn't a "nuisance" and that he consider's it of very high priority, is that correct?  This is a serious question.  What priority does he put on it?

I can tell from your yawning and from your posts that you are having a problem with oxygen supply to the brain, but try to answer it jFRAUD.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2004, 04:07:13 PM »

Oh, jFRAUD[/D], do you lack the courage or the intellect to answer the question?  If neither, why not answer it?
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2004, 05:37:13 PM »

I noticed jFRAUD still hasn't been able to answer my question.  I'll have to ask it again.

Are  you so sure that  John Kerry does not think terorism is a "nuisance" and that he considers it of very high priority?  This is a serious question.  What priority does he put on it?

J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2004, 08:23:02 PM »

JFRAUD still hasn't been able to answer my question.  I'll have to ask it again. And again if necessary.

Are  you so sure that  John Kerry does not think terorism is a "nuisance" and that he considers it of very high priority?  This is a serious question.  What priority does he put on it?

I actually wasn't planning to refer to a "global test," so he doesn't have to be too afraid of that.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2004, 08:09:07 AM »
« Edited: October 31, 2004, 08:16:19 AM by Londo Mollari »

I noticed jFRAUD still hasn't been able to answer my question.  I'll have to ask it again.

A higher a priority than you've put to being anooying, and that's saying a lot.

Intersting, since he delayed a homeland security briefing for it.  He didn't even say, "I'm scheduling the briefing on ________ ."  These are some of Kerry's remarks on it:

They have offered to brief me; I just haven't had time.

We're arranging it. It's at the end of the week I'll get it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0407/08/lkl.00.html

Now maybe Kerry just this it is annoying or "nusiance" but it is exceptionally serious. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies