Republicans are giddy that they failed to capture OBL (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:02:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Republicans are giddy that they failed to capture OBL (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republicans are giddy that they failed to capture OBL  (Read 7689 times)
khirkhib

« on: October 30, 2004, 04:03:05 PM »

I know UBL wants to kill all of us.  That is why I want a president that has a rational policty for destroying terrorism.

Perhaps this is the parallel.  
Bush is adamantly against Abortion, we all know that and Bush has taken action to try to stop abortion and yet the number of abotions has almost doubled since 2000. The first increase in abortion in over 23 years.  (I posted the links in an earlier thread)

Bush may be adamant about terrorism too but terrorism globably and more and more people are being recruited into the terrorists ranks.  If you don't think that some of todays young insurgents are tomorrows UBL you are self deluded.  

Actions do speak louder than words but Bush's actions have shown incompetance in plan and motion.

Kerry wants to reduce terrorism to the point that peole don't have to spend everyday in fear.  Kerry wants to give us a warning system which actually allows people to do something to help protect themselves.  You guys are trumping on the word nuisance - playing gotcha with a word - and that is intellectually dishonest.  As if their weren't 100s of things that bush has said poorly.  But the juxt of a nuisance is something that you average Joe American don't have to think about everyday. You know that the threat is being taken care of by your government and you can go about your life not living in fear.  Terrorsist events would be a nuisance in the same way as air traffic accidents are a nuisance.

nui sance noun 1 an act, condition, thing or person causing ttrouble, annoyance, or inconvenience 2 a thing or condition causing danger or annoyance either to a limited number of persons or to the general public or because of its attraction, to children you will be unlikely to recognize its dangerous quality.

Sure we don't want them to happen but I don't spend all day ducking affriad that a plane might fall out of the sky.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies