Republicans are giddy that they failed to capture OBL (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:19:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Republicans are giddy that they failed to capture OBL (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republicans are giddy that they failed to capture OBL  (Read 7695 times)
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: 3.83

« on: October 30, 2004, 03:54:13 PM »

Yeah, we're glad he's still out there, Fern. Right. Especially since his address to the American people was comprised of at least several Democratic talking points... sure.

What do we do, chase one guy at the expense of everything else?
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2004, 04:05:23 PM »

fern, kerry would sell out our sovereignty in a new york minute if he thought it would win him UN brownie points.

He needs a Global Rectal Exam.

Kerry will never allow any other country (or the UN) a veto over our security.

Well I guess he'd have to decide he wanted to defend it in the first place. He votes against the '91 Gulf War, he votes to cancel most of weapons systems Reagan gave the military money to design, and he has consistently demanded Intel budget cuts. What really makes you think he would be so great to wage a war against terrorism?
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2004, 04:16:46 PM »

fern, kerry would sell out our sovereignty in a new york minute if he thought it would win him UN brownie points.

He needs a Global Rectal Exam.

Kerry will never allow any other country (or the UN) a veto over our security.

Well I guess he'd have to decide he wanted to defend it in the first place. He votes against the '91 Gulf War, he votes to cancel most of weapons systems Reagan gave the military money to design, and he has consistently demanded Intel budget cuts. What really makes you think he would be so great to wage a war against terrorism?

How would StarWars have helped us against 9/11, anyways?

A logical and appropriate defense against an ICBM strike.

You didn't address the issues or answer my question. 9/11 may have been averted had Clinton been concerned about terrorism and had he not been so concerned about who the interns were and when they were available. Wake up and smell the coffee, Fern, and knock off the Kool-aid or the hard stuff, whichever it is.

Again, I would rather be smashing Al-Qaeda than chasing one dude around the mountains. Besides, franks didn't think he was even there. Oh, but that's right, he's a hack - Michael Moore is the one that's right - he was there, after all, and led the attack!

Some people, I'll say. Pfew.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies