The user formerly known as Rob... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:17:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The user formerly known as Rob... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The user formerly known as Rob...  (Read 1299 times)
RichmondFalls
Rookie

« on: May 23, 2010, 04:29:54 AM »
« edited: May 23, 2010, 12:18:59 PM by Grumpy Inks.LWC »

... has returned, under a new name! (I was stupid and thought I would *never* come back here, so I changed the password and email address to the old account). It's like an old junkie going back to the needle.

Anyway, for those who forgot (or never knew), I left for Army boot camp, graduated, went to AIT, graduated, and now here I am. "F-ing nightmare" might best describe it, but hey, I'm still alive and here I am on leave- and my duty station is in Hawaii. I know, right? Unit: 25th Infantry Division, "Tropic Lightning."

So, I'm an asshole now, but I'm in shape! 7-mile runs do wonders for your cardio. Cheesy Getting fucked up by drill sergeants/cadre every day helps, too. It's definitely a different way of life... but I'm glad I did it, honestly. Boot camp gives you lots of "funny" stories to tell in the bar.

I haven't been really following politics, but I guess the GOP is "winning" right now? It doesn't really matter, but I think I can scrape together some sarcastic one-liners to numb the pain.

P.S. Believe it or not, Oklahoma is a hell of a lot worse than you think.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies