Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2014, 05:52:19 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Questions and Answers
| |-+  The Atlas
| | |-+  Me
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Me  (Read 4664 times)
Derek
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2010, 10:36:11 pm »
Ignore

Keep the insults coming! I want to see what it takes for someone with a different color avatar to get warned compared to a Republican. Kind of like the press coverage of Eliot Spitzer compared to Mark Sanford. Those of you insulting me are proving my point.

I'm Derek and I approve this message.
justW353
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -2.09

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2010, 11:00:29 pm »
Ignore

Keep the insults coming! I want to see what it takes for someone with a different color avatar to get warned compared to a Republican. Kind of like the press coverage of Eliot Spitzer compared to Mark Sanford. Those of you insulting me are proving my point.

Good luck with that...We get it.

ur jesus + all the libruls r crucifing u becuz dey disgree wit u cuz ur a conservtave + stuff plz go get clu k thnx bi

So a lack of knowledge means I'm not welcome here? I've always wondered why there's a lack of Republicans on this forum and now I'm beginning to see why.
Meeker
meekermariner
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -2.61

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2010, 02:20:50 am »
Ignore

You're right. Press coverage of Sanford was far more fair than coverage of Spitzer.
Antonio V
YaBB God
France

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -4.87

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2010, 06:40:49 am »
Ignore

Nobody cares if you think to be a victim of an anti-republican conspiracy. Just was trying to explain you that politely but since you don't seem to understand : you are a pathetic retarded hack who brings nothing to this forum except trash. Hopefully you'll get banned at last.

Quote from: IRC
22:15   ComradeSibboleth   this is all extremely terrible and in all respects absolutely fycking dire.
Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2010, 06:48:54 am »
Ignore

Why are so many of my posts found offensive? I've been told to DIAF and I never thought to report it.

Oh really? I saw your activity in “who’s online” as “reporting post to moderator” for a few times...

Gustaf
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2010, 03:39:18 pm »
Ignore

Why are so many of my posts found offensive? I've been told to DIAF and I never thought to report it.

Oh really? I saw your activity in “who’s online” as “reporting post to moderator” for a few times...

FTR, I believe Derek has made 4 reports, 3 of which were related to himself, none of which were in relation to DIAF.

This place really has become a cesspool of degenerate whores...

Economic score: +0.9
Social score: -2.61

In MN for fantasy stuff, member of the most recently dissolved centrist party.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2010, 04:57:40 pm »
Ignore

FTR, I believe Derek has made 4 reports, 3 of which were related to himself, none of which were in relation to DIAF.

When and where? this site in general?

Gustaf
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2010, 08:34:50 am »
Ignore

When and where? this site in general?

Yes.

This place really has become a cesspool of degenerate whores...

Economic score: +0.9
Social score: -2.61

In MN for fantasy stuff, member of the most recently dissolved centrist party.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2010, 04:33:33 pm »
Ignore

Why are so many of my posts found offensive?

offensive?  actually, I found your posts quite helpful, they made me realize this forum is a total waste of time

Do not fight with one another over my banning.  I've enjoyed the time I have spent with all of you, but the time really has come for me to leave.  It is what I want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Y_GLT4_9I

I looked over Jordan, and what did I see?
Coming for to carry me home,
A band of angels coming after me,
Coming for to carry me home.

Swing low, sweet chariot,
Coming for to carry me home.
Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Vatican City State
View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2010, 07:50:23 pm »
Ignore

Why are so many of my posts found offensive?

offensive?  actually, I found your posts quite helpful, they made me realize this forum is a total waste of time

But you came back?
Derek
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2010, 10:37:59 pm »
Ignore

thank you all for your insight

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: