Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2014, 08:31:23 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  General Politics
| |-+  Political Debate
| | |-+  Book Reviews and Discussion (Moderator: Beet)
| | | |-+  How to live under Labour; or at least have as much chance as anybody else
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How to live under Labour; or at least have as much chance as anybody else  (Read 1184 times)
tweed
Miamiu1027
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.52, S: -8.00

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2010, 04:53:07 pm »
Ignore

by David Frost.  my dad had a copy of Frost/Nixon sitting on his nightstand when I visited to watch the Mets/Yankees on FOX at 7pm Saturday the 22nd (and how disconcerting it is that FOX is now broadcasting game(s)-of-the-week at 7pm Saturdays; in my youth it was 120pm, always, and I so looked forward to it; by 07, perhaps as early as 05, I don't feel like remembering right now, it shifted to 355pm, and now a specialty at 7pm? "makes me want to try and start again") and, as I was saying, my dad had a copy of Frost/Nixon which Frost wrote in '07 probably for a lot of money since the film was coming out, and in the copy was a list of other things Frost wrote; the title of this one intrigued me, and moreso once I Googled and found out it was written in 1964, so when I got home I impulse-purchased for around $7 off of Amazon shipping included from anglicanbooksellers or whatever.

still non-anxiously waiting its arrival here on Long Island, where the nights are spent dying.  anyone else ever come across this?

there's no ghosts in the graveyard, that's not where they live
they live in between a, 'what is' and 'what if?'
tweed
Miamiu1027
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.52, S: -8.00

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 08:42:52 pm »
Ignore

not that anyone cares, but the book is sorta stupid, and intentionally so