1988: The Election of the Century Gameplay thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:56:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  1988: The Election of the Century Gameplay thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1988: The Election of the Century Gameplay thread  (Read 7462 times)
ej2mm15
electoraljew2
United States

« on: June 03, 2010, 05:22:49 PM »

Al Gore arrives at the podium in Nashville, Tennessee.

"I came here today to make an important announcement. We have had Republican leadership for most of the past decade and I have noticed a change in American society. Illegal Drrug use has increased, fresh ideas in American Society have disapeared, and the enviroment around is spiraling into a state out of control. The Republicans refuse to pay attention to carbon emissions, and have made no progress in the middle east. As we move foward, I wish I do not come out as a liberal extremist., for I am pro-life and just as conservative as my republican opponents on some issues. This are some of the reasons why, I, Al Gore will be seeking the 1988 Presidency of the United States."

Al Gore will make a midwestern tour for the next month.

ej2mm15
electoraljew2
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 10:01:43 PM »

Al Gore in Chicago.

"Among other comments, Pat Robertson recent claims of hatred towards the government, he has associated the sexual preferance Lesbian with communsim. If you want a president that wants to end the ability to be with one of your own sex, and compares homosexual citizens to communist witchs, than I suggest you vote for Mr. Robertson. In my administration, I will romote all same-sex marriage so that we can have an integrated society, not one striped by stereotypes. This is America, and we will have democracy!"
ej2mm15
electoraljew2
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 09:27:17 PM »

Al Gore welcomes all the new candidates during a speech in Minneapolis.
ej2mm15
electoraljew2
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 05:35:25 PM »

Al GOre continues to tour the midwest
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies