illegal to film cops in public in at least 3 states
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:26:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Constitution and Law (Moderator: World politics is up Schmitt creek)
  illegal to film cops in public in at least 3 states
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: illegal to film cops in public in at least 3 states  (Read 9442 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2010, 10:12:55 AM »

I find myself wondering whether or not there could be a jury stupid enough to convict on this.

Depends on if they are willing to do a lil jury nulilfication......I sure would.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2010, 10:25:41 AM »

I find myself wondering whether or not there could be a jury stupid enough to convict on this.

Depends on if they are willing to do a lil jury nulilfication......I sure would.

Absolutely. The jury deliberation would be quite short. This totally sucks. Not guilty. Let's go have a drink. It would take about 10 minutes. Smiley
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2010, 11:02:53 AM »

Absolutely. The jury deliberation would be quite short. This totally sucks. Not guilty. Let's go have a drink. It would take about 10 minutes. Smiley

Fixed Tongue
Magic 8-Ball
mrk
YaBB God
Czech Republic

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2010, 02:15:53 AM »

While I think that the ACLU deserves criticism for the smaller, trivial stuff, it does redeem itself in cases like this.

Here's to hoping for a swiftish victory.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2010, 08:29:14 AM »

While I think that the ACLU deserves criticism for the smaller, trivial stuff, it does redeem itself in cases like this.

I've been softening my opinion of the ACLU lately, perhaps because the bullsh**t Christmas scene lawsuits aren't as much in the news as the meatier issues they've been tackling........
Magic 8-Ball
mrk
YaBB God
Czech Republic

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2010, 01:46:54 AM »

I've been softening my opinion of the ACLU lately, perhaps because the bullsh**t Christmas scene lawsuits aren't as much in the news as the meatier issues they've been tackling........

Yeah, I know what you mean.  Seeing as they only make the news when they do something pointless, the deck is kind of stacked against them.  Them's the breaks, you know?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies