The Curious Case of Alvin Greene (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:24:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  The Curious Case of Alvin Greene (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ***
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 20

Author Topic: The Curious Case of Alvin Greene  (Read 15596 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« on: June 10, 2010, 11:07:05 AM »

I'd pay good money to see a debate between this man and Sarah Palin.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 01:18:34 AM »

Some political shenanigans occurred in a race no one cared about, as the winner would have no chance...

are you aware of South Carolina's history?

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thefix/governors/the-five-nastiest-south-caroli.html#more

Just saying.  Look at how NY GOP should be performing in the districts that they gerrymandered, holding 2 of 29 federal seats statewide, and zero statewide offices.

Just because some ineffective party fails at competing in a primary for a race they never really cared about, doesn't make them ineffective.  

Is there a worse political sh**thole than South Carolina? I'd never want to live in a place so full of nastiness.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 02:27:00 PM »

Apparently mayor Daley's ghost retired at South Carolina.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 06:02:17 AM »

I find it rather amusing that nobody bothered to explain, or at least speculate, how this guy found the money to file for election and why he even decided to do that.

I mean, the guy is an indigent accused for felony but all of a sudden decides that it would be a good idea to run for the US Senate? What's wrong with this picture?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 07:58:24 AM »

Px, have you read my comments in this thread at all?

He qualified for a public defender a few months ago, and to do that you have to basically prove in court that you don't have 10k in the bank, and he's been unemployed since.  And on top of that, he spent no time actually campaigning despite that massive investment

I've read them. But our Republican forumites seem to ignore all these bizarre facts and focus on strawmen like voter fraud.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies