The Curious Case of Alvin Greene (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:21:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  The Curious Case of Alvin Greene (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ***
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 20

Author Topic: The Curious Case of Alvin Greene  (Read 15594 times)
nhmagic
azmagic
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.62, S: 4.61

« on: June 14, 2010, 02:57:48 PM »

This story is sad.  It's amazing to me how all the dems are trying to question this guys background as if he isn't good enough to be on their ticket.  It's pretty close to racist with some of the questions in the media like where did this black man get his money?  He's a republican plant. etc.

No one seemed to be asking these questions when dems were electing another certain black man who came from nowhere and had an even shadier background than Greene.
nhmagic
azmagic
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 04:17:54 PM »

This story is sad.  It's amazing to me how all the dems are trying to question this guys background as if he isn't good enough to be on their ticket.  It's pretty close to racist with some of the questions in the media like where did this black man get his money?  He's a republican plant. etc.

No one seemed to be asking these questions when dems were electing another certain black man who came from nowhere and had an even shadier background than Greene.

Congratulations!

Your post was so hackishly anti-Obama, you've earned a rare honor, a spot on my personal ignore list.
Uh since youre ignoring me you probably wont read this but Ive been on here for months, and if you didnt know I was spectacularly anti-Obama until now, I think youve been living under a giant rock.  Whether its hackish or not, what about what I wrote isn't true? 
nhmagic
azmagic
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 12:17:57 PM »

The more and more I see from this the more I see that the democrats are embarrased because they dont want what they see as "a dumb black man" being a representative of their party.  This is the same thing they were doing with Patterson in NY.  I see a man who's normal, who wants to have a voice about the issues but hasnt found his own voice yet.  He's articulating his feelings.  Sure dems can get upset and stamp their feet, but democracy was never meant for the elites only.  Our founding fathers would be proud.  I bet Greene would do a better job than all of the democrats currently holding office (though its too bad hes up against DeMint, i wish it was the other senator from SC, Grahamnesty).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies