LBJ VS GWB, held today.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:41:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Alternative Elections (Moderator: Dereich)
  LBJ VS GWB, held today.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: LBJ VS GWB, held today.  (Read 4496 times)
Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
Faroe Islands

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2010, 03:19:19 PM »

I don't know many people with a negative opinion of LBJ...He seems to have very high approval ratings today.

I'm so sick of hearing about Hurricane Katrina.

The republicans will be able to hammer the hell out of him about Vietnam.

LBJ would then counterattack Bush Jr. about Iraq, Katrina, the financial crisis, and his extreme fiscal irresponsibility. Again, a lot of people have favorable opinions of Medicare and civil rights. That should pull LBJ over the top by far.

lololololololololol

I'm not talking about the Hurricane itself. I'm talking about how he handled the aftermath.

I know, but wy don't you talk about how Ray Nagin didn't do at all what he was supposed to do? After all, Bush did what he could but it wasn't really his responsibility, regardless of what Lil' Wayne has to say about it.
Don't you mean Kanye West?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

No, I was watching Behind the Music and Lil' Wayne spoke about Bush. He said "I was hurt. You know, f*** you George Bush."
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: -6.61

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2010, 09:24:38 PM »

LBJ 332-206
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2010, 10:19:44 PM »

I don't know many people with a negative opinion of LBJ...He seems to have very high approval ratings today.

I'm so sick of hearing about Hurricane Katrina.

The republicans will be able to hammer the hell out of him about Vietnam.

LBJ would then counterattack Bush Jr. about Iraq, Katrina, the financial crisis, and his extreme fiscal irresponsibility. Again, a lot of people have favorable opinions of Medicare and civil rights. That should pull LBJ over the top by far.

lololololololololol

I'm not talking about the Hurricane itself. I'm talking about how he handled the aftermath.

I know, but wy don't you talk about how Ray Nagin didn't do at all what he was supposed to do? After all, Bush did what he could but it wasn't really his responsibility, regardless of what Lil' Wayne has to say about it.
Don't you mean Kanye West?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

No, I was watching Behind the Music and Lil' Wayne spoke about Bush. He said "I was hurt. You know, f*** you George Bush."

That doesn't sound very classy.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies