Mr. Trump runs for the White House
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:44:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Mr. Trump runs for the White House
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Poll
Question: How would you guys rate this so far?
A: + or -

B: + or -

C: + or -

D: = or -

F

I need to quit writing TL's

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 31

Author Topic: Mr. Trump runs for the White House  (Read 29148 times)
Derek
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2010, 08:11:22 PM »

Oh great that's all we need. He's in the wrong party and I don't know a single stance he takes that is in line with the GOP. He'd have a new girl in there every night and Wall Street would run the country almost as much as it does with Obama.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2010, 09:22:51 PM »
« Edited: June 22, 2010, 10:05:59 AM by SE Lt. Gov tb75 »

Oh great that's all we need. He's in the wrong party and I don't know a single stance he takes that is in line with the GOP. He'd have a new girl in there every night and Wall Street would run the country almost as much as it does with Obama.

You hate everyone who is not a republican don't you?
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2010, 09:23:58 PM »

You hate everyone who is not a republican do you?

No I hate plenty of Republicans.
Vazdul (Formerly Chairman of the Communist Party of Ontario)
Vazdul
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2010, 11:17:20 PM »

That wasn't the question.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2010, 02:41:37 PM »

Rather:Welcome back to CBS Election headquarters, it's Nine O'clock and we have some more calls. Let's Start with the Republicans.

The New York republican primary is too close to call, but with a thousand vote Bush Lead. You talk about a ding-dong, knock-down, get-up race, neither three candidates have yet to wave the white flag and the race is still going . But McCain does have some good news he takes Rhode Island and Maine.

Meanwhile on the Democratic Side Al Gore takes the Empire state as well as Maine, and Vermont, which is a major let down for Bradley. But the Bradley campaign should keep their hopes alive because we predict that he wins Rhode Island.

Let's take a look at the Reform Party results. CBS News projects victories for Donald trump in his home State of New york, which is no surprise, Trump also wins Maine, Mass, and Rode Island. But, Trump falls short in Georgia which CBS News projects goes to Pat Buchanan, giving him his first victory of the night.

Here are the current maps. Let's start with the Reform Party:

Trump still leads Buchanan by both states and delegates

The Race is still close but with a small Bush lead

Gore has grew his lead a little bit since the night began, but Wilder is looking to come back.

This is it for now but when a result comes in we will be back on the air, this is Dan Rather CBS News, now back to regular Programming.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2010, 04:25:24 PM »

Other than Trump being from your state what do you like about him and what would he do for America? He would embarrass my party and possibly the country at some point.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2010, 07:19:06 PM »

He is not running with the Republicans. Read the TL, you just epically failed.

Vazdul
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2010, 07:25:57 PM »

Other than Trump being from your state what do you like about him and what would he do for America? He would embarrass my party and possibly the country at some point.

I don't like Trump at all and I think he would make a horrible president. But what I don't like even more is partisan hacks like you hijacking creative, well-written timelines by flaming anyone who isn't a neocon.

And you still haven't answered the question. Name one political figure who you don't hate that isn't a Republican.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2010, 07:29:42 PM »

I don't like Trump at all and I think he would make a horrible president. But what I don't like even more is partisan hacks like you hijacking creative, well-written timelines by flaming anyone who isn't a neocon.

And you still haven't answered the question. Name one political figure who you don't hate that isn't a Republican.

Thank You

Me and everyone else would like an answer to the question you refuse to answer .
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2010, 10:21:11 PM »

Zell Miller I don't hate him.
Vazdul
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2010, 10:43:44 PM »

I suppose that technically counts, but saying that Zell Miller is not a Republican is like saying that Olympia Snowe is a Republican.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2010, 11:01:08 PM »

Yes, Miller was more of A Blue Dog Democrat.

I suppose that technically counts, but saying that Zell Miller is not a Republican is like saying that Olympia Snowe is a Republican.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2010, 11:04:49 PM »

I don't mind Joe Leiberman or at least didn't before the health care bill.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2010, 03:54:51 PM »
« Edited: June 24, 2010, 12:30:32 PM by SE Lt. Gov tb75 »

Anyway...

Rather: It's ten o'clock and welcome to our Super Tuesday show. The races is still close despite several new states closing their polls. The closest current race that we are watching is the New York Republican Primary, which is about fifteen percent in and shows a McCain lead by a thousand votes.

We do have some calls to give you, let's start with The Ohio Democratic Race with CBS News projecting that Al gore will win the Ohio Primary. This has always been a Gore State, with no other candidate trying to take it from Gore.  We would also like to Project that Gore will win in Minnesota, thanks to campaigning from Senator Wellstone, which helped Gore big time in the polls. in Missouri, Gore is leading, but Wilder is close in second. CBS news also projects that Gore wins in Idaho, which has always been Al Gore state.

On The Republican Side, things are too close to Call in Ohio, but Bush is leading. In Minnesota, CBS News Projects that Senator McCain is the winner, as well as in Idaho. Missouri is also close, but McCain is leading.

Let's look at the Reform Results. CBS News projects that Trump will win in Ohio, Minnesota, and Idaho. This is a major setback to Buchanan who contested Idaho and Ohio. But, Mr. Buchanan is leading in Missouri, only be a few thousand votes, but he is leading though.

Let' stake a look at the maps, let's start with the Reform Party:

Trump now has 305 delegates, while Buchanan has 115. 750 delgates is needed for nomination in the Reform Party.

McCain has 267 Delegates, Bush has 193 Delegates while Forbes is in third place with 12 delegates from Delaware.

Gore has 680 Delegates which is a big time lead over Wilder who has 114. Jackson has 45, and Bradley has 33. Gore can stretch his lead into 1,000 delegates if lucky tonight.

We will rerun after a commercial break stay tuned.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2010, 05:17:59 PM »

I like this timeline so far but why are you having Trump run as a reform candidate and not as an independent?
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2010, 05:27:47 PM »

I like this timeline so far but why are you having Trump run as a reform candidate and not as an independent?

The Tl is based off a PF scenario which had Trump in the Reform Party. Plus, Trump's campaign will keep the Reform Party alive in this TL.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2010, 05:34:48 PM »

The Tl is based off a PF scenario which had Trump in the Reform Party. Plus, Trump's campaign will keep the Reform Party alive in this TL.

Cool! Just wondering Tongue
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2010, 05:39:08 PM »

Rather: It's 11: 00 o'clock and we have some big calls. CBS News projects that Gore Wins in California, which is a big gain for the Vice President. CBS Also projects that Gore wins in Maryland, which at one time tonight was thought by the other networks to have gone to Bradley. But Bradley does win in Massachusetts, which is  good news for the Bradley campaign. Meanwhile in Missouri, Wilder is leading but we do not have enough to make a call.

On The Republican side, McCain wins in California, Maryland, and New york. This is a huge let down for Bush, but the Governor make sit up somewhat by victories in Mass and Missouri. But, the candidate in third place Forbes is the big loser of the night, winning no states. Forbes make a decision about his future tonight.  Ohio is still too close to call however, with a small Bush lead.

On the Reform side, Trump is on such a major hot streak that jumping in the ocean will not help him cool off. Trump wins in California, Maryland, and Missouri. His competition Pat Buchanan, wins Utah, and only overall wins two states tonight, which is a huge let down.

Here are the Maps:

At the End of the Night Trump ends up with 550 delegates, which is halfway to the nomination, while Buchanan ends up with 140.

At the end of the Night, McCain leads with 561 delegates, which is almost halfway, but Bush is chasing McCain with 315 Delegates, plus 12 delegates from Forbes, who drops out of the Race following super Tuesday.

Gore grew his lead to 730 Delegates. Wilder is up to 105 delegates, while Bradley has 65 delegates. Jess Jackson also drops out, and endorses Wilder.

With Super Tuesday, many people remember this Super Tuesday contest as a night of sunrises, and Jokes by Dan Rather, even though no one can figure out what he meant. With several candidates near the nomination mark, can they win or will they fall?
Vazdul
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2010, 05:44:10 PM »

Actually, it's not too far-fetched. In RL Trump left the Republican Party in 1999 and registered as a member of the Independence Party of New York (the Reform Party's New York affiliate), and he considered running for the Reform Party's presidential nomination.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2010, 05:50:27 PM »

Actually, it's not too far-fetched. In RL Trump left the Republican Party in 1999 and registered as a member of the Independence Party of New York (the Reform Party's New York affiliate), and he considered running for the Reform Party's presidential nomination.

He was actually the favorite for the nomination, and could have been a major contender if he ran in RL.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2010, 08:26:07 PM »

It would be interesting to see. He could do another show and this time from the White House. Perhaps it would have something to do with politics.
Progressive
jro660

« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2010, 02:29:57 PM »

Keep it going!
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2010, 02:31:58 PM »

I am currently working on a update
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2010, 02:54:09 PM »

With Super Tuesday officially over, The Candidates are focusing on the next primaries. After extending his delegates lead over his rival Pat Buchanan, Donald Trump has his sights on the general election. Trump has a created  a list of his early ten favorites for VP, but Trump won't release the list, and the VP pick will be a surprise. But, Trump needs to win the nomination before he can decide his Vice President.

The Other two party's races are even more interesting. The Republicans are now down to two candidates, but the third candidate Steve Forbes, refused to endorse either Republican Candidate, but Forbes endorsed his friend Donald Trump, "I know i am breaking precedents and making the party leaders angry, but the two major party's are in bad shape. They no longer look out for the interests of the public, rather they support their corporate sponsors. That is why i am endorsing my friend and the Reform Candidate Donald Trump. He is the best candidate that is left for the job."

The move shocked the establishment, and also helped to increase Trump's numbers in the polls thanks to the addition of the Forbes votes.

On The Democratic Side, Gore was pulling away and is expected to be the nominee by the end of the next primary series with Florida and Texas primaries. But the next primary's are in Colorado, Wyoming and Nevada. Here are the results:

Wyoming Reform:
Trump-60
Buchanan-40

Wyoming Republican:
Bush-70
McCain-30

Wyoming Democrat:
Gore-50
Wilder-35
Bradley-25

Colorado Reform:
Trump-70
Buchanan-30

Colorado Republican
McCain-55
Bush-45

Colorado Democratic
Wilder-40
Gore-37
Bradley-23

Nevada Reform
Trump-55
Buchanan-45

Nevada Republican
Bush-51
McCain-49

Nevada Democratic
Gore-40
Wilder-39
Bradley-21

At the end of the night, Trump believed he would be the nominee. he just needed 105 more delegates, which he could get from either Texas or Florida.

The Republicans stayed close, with Bush gaining on MCCain. While on the democratic side, Gore struggled but won two, while Wilder won in Colorado, an upset. The Rac ewa snot over.
all signs indicate the races may depend on either the Texas or Florida primary.
Progressive
jro660

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2010, 01:10:49 PM »

Awesome! I am really such a fan of this TL! Continue!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies