How the Bush administration shoved the housing bubble down America's throat. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:59:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  How the Bush administration shoved the housing bubble down America's throat. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How the Bush administration shoved the housing bubble down America's throat.  (Read 1769 times)
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« on: June 18, 2010, 02:15:34 AM »

The Washington Compost. Ever hear of Chris Dodd? He is the one who took the most money from Fannie and Freddie. His wife is a lobbyist supporting financial overhaul right now. Obama too out the second most money from Fannie and Freddie in just 4 short years. Oh and Bush called on congress to fix the housing market collapse in 2003 because ANYONE could've seen it coming with as easy as it is to get a housing loan in this country. John McCain had his own bill to solve the problem in 2005 and the democrats stopped it. The meltdown was staged to happen just before the 2008 election as a political tool for the democrats who are in bed with the financial industry and Wall Street. It's time to stop being a democrat and look at the facts.

I dont know why Democrats would want to have to take over in the middle of a crisis. 
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 02:42:34 AM »

The Washington Compost. Ever hear of Chris Dodd? He is the one who took the most money from Fannie and Freddie. His wife is a lobbyist supporting financial overhaul right now. Obama too out the second most money from Fannie and Freddie in just 4 short years. Oh and Bush called on congress to fix the housing market collapse in 2003 because ANYONE could've seen it coming with as easy as it is to get a housing loan in this country. John McCain had his own bill to solve the problem in 2005 and the democrats stopped it. The meltdown was staged to happen just before the 2008 election as a political tool for the democrats who are in bed with the financial industry and Wall Street. It's time to stop being a democrat and look at the facts.

I dont know why Democrats would want to have to take over in the middle of a crisis. 

Maybe because, you know, they wanted to fix the crisis? I find it strange the way you think politics is all about winning elections and completely ignore the fact of governing.

Did they fix the crisis?  I think not. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies