Westman Timeline Pt. I
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:32:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  History
  Alternative History (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  Westman Timeline Pt. I
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40
Author Topic: Westman Timeline Pt. I  (Read 185034 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2010, 12:01:18 AM »

October 22nd, 1980:

A Time For Choosing, William F. Buckley
In a speech delivered before a full capacity crowd in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:

Dear America, nation that has embraced the dreams of millions of freedmen and women.  Do you wish that your future be torn between the out of control social order of the Reaganist progressive liberalism and the out of control Satanist elitism of D'Israelites?  Or do you wish that in this grand time of choosing that the American people, the millions upon which your loins have thrust upon this world of great hope and prosperity, ultimately throw off of themselves this great yoke of serfdom upon the two party system?  That once again the conservative beliefs of our nation's forefathers would come forth and save this nation from a hundred years of darkness?  The hopes and dreams of the millions of American families of a safe, free, and lawful society not lay in the darwinistic rampages of the modern day GOP, but in that of the United States Constitution Party, the party committed to limited government and conservative values.

Buckley's speech, entitled "A Time for Choosing" would be credited with help turning the tide of the 1980 election towards the Constitution Party, which was on it's way to making history.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2010, 12:16:40 AM »

October 28th, 1980:
Last Presidential Debate

Moderator:
Senator D'Israeli, it seems in the past few weeks you have gone from a significant lead in the polls, almost assured victory, to being neck in neck with the Constitution Party ticket.  Do you think your frank views on the Christianity issue cost you?
D'Israeli: Maybe a little.  Look I understand if people are upset but let me make my point clear: not all people who believe in Christianity are kooks.  I myself work with quite a few religious people on a daily basis in the US Senate like Mark Hatfield and Scott Westman.
Mondale: Westman a religious man?  Haha!
(crowd laughs)
Clark: For the record Scott Westman doesn't even remember where the church he currently goes to is located.....just saying.
(crowd laughs even more)
Crane: You see when even his runningmate is making jokes about it you know you made a really bad point Beau.
Javits: Yeah Beauregard.  Wasn't Westman the same Senator who lived with a reporter, an actual reporter, for like a whole year after getting her pregnant?  Doesn't sound that religious to me......
D'Israeli: I don't know why this matter so much to you people?  I thought running for office was about the issues that I represent, not the religious or personal views I hold dear.  If you so much as think that my personal life is any of your damn business you have no business voting.  Plain and simple.

Although many were caught off guard by D'Israeli's outburst it seemed to be enough to get him back into the loop with Crane come election day.  The two would be neck in neck in the polls up to Election Day............
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2010, 12:38:46 AM »
« Edited: May 23, 2013, 06:33:49 PM by Communists For McCain »

October 25th, 1980

Los Angeles Hilton:

Senator Scott Westman is walking through the lobby when he mets a strikingly beautiful woman at the bar who gives him a kiss.  The woman is 6'1" and had incredible eyes.
Woman: I've been waiting all night dear.  So your room or mine?
Westman: Mine.  It's a bit of a control issue I admit.  Come Calpernia.
The two head up to Westman's room and come out the next morning well relaxed.....

1 week later:

Westman's Secret Lover revealed

Sacramento Weekly:

In perhaps one of the most bizarre bit of electoral news recently, an LA photographer lately caught the US Senator from Montana with a young woman at the LA Hilton.  The identification of this woman has been unknown.  Except for today, when a friend of the woman who has pleaded anonymity stepped forward:

"The woman's name is Calpernia Weils.  She works at LA Modeling agency as one of their top models.  She is a transwoman who usually enjoys the liberal arts.  She has been seeing Westman for a few months, when he was still seeing Jodie Foster."

The news story, which would come out just a few days before the election, would have a tremendous effect on the outcome of the 1980 Presidential Election, which already had enough twists and turns as it was.  The revelation of Westman's affair with a transsexual model would have repercussions all over the political world, as people wondered if that would be too controversial even for Westman who got elected while seeing a 17 year old former student of his.  The polls after the scandal would reveal a massive exodus of voters from the Classical Liberal Party ticket to other candidates, most notably Beauregard D'Israeli the libertarian leaning Republican who would benefit the most from the vote exodus.  It seemed as if from the troubles of Westman D'Israeli suddenly found a new hope.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2010, 02:35:03 PM »

It seemed as if from the troubles of Westman D'Israeli suddenly found a new hope.
NOOOOOO!

Great updates though. I'm rooting for Clark or Crane to win, most preferably Crane. It seems, though, that most of the thirs parties detract from the Republicans. Westman stole votes from D'Isreali, Crane steals votes from D'Isreali, and Javits steals votes from D'Israeli. However, it seems that Javits could also steal votes from dis-satisfied Democrats.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2010, 09:52:51 AM »

It seemed as if from the troubles of Westman D'Israeli suddenly found a new hope.
NOOOOOO!

Great updates though. I'm rooting for Clark or Crane to win, most preferably Crane. It seems, though, that most of the thirs parties detract from the Republicans. Westman stole votes from D'Isreali, Crane steals votes from D'Isreali, and Javits steals votes from D'Israeli. However, it seems that Javits could also steal votes from dis-satisfied Democrats.

Actually due to the *ahem* demographics of the Democratic Party the Clark/Westman ticket initially stole quite a few votes from the Democrats (mostly fiscally conservative Catholic Democrats, which is why a "libertarian" (not exactly the same type as IRL libertarians) faction exists in the Democratic Party).  However due to D'Israeli's similarity one economic and fiscal issues the CL ticket ended up stealing more votes from the Republican ticket than it did the Democratic ticket (kind of like how in RL 1980 Anderson stole more Carter votes due to similar stances).  Vice versa scenario for the Moderate Reform ticket, who ends up stealing more from Mondale than he does from D'Israeli.
However, it isn't all suns and flowers for the Republican ticket, as revelations about Westman's love life may sway quite a few Catholic Democrats back to home base.
However, Crane is a HUGE PROBLEM for the GOP.........
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2010, 03:09:14 PM »

Love your stuff as always, dude.

Wonder what I'm up to these days lol ;p

When's the next stuff coming? I'm like a junkie.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2010, 09:53:01 PM »

Love your stuff as always, dude.

Wonder what I'm up to these days lol ;p

When's the next stuff coming? I'm like a junkie.

Maybe tomorrow night or Friday.  I hope to get the election done by next week (but sh*t keeps happening!).
Larry Watson is running (like in the original) for the Pennsylvania US Senate seat against Arlen Specter.  As of this writing he is making a last minute tour of the Pennsylvania countryside and surging back up the polls after lagging behind Specter for most of the race.  The Senate race is called by many pundits as "the most competitive Senate race this season".

Or I could just say "screw study" and just make an entry tonight.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2010, 07:25:06 PM »

1) Is Bearuegard D'Israeli a real person? I don't think I've found any mention of him on Google.

2) If you need characters, businessman and former Medal of Honor recipient Christian Mattingly runs and wins the 1990 Michigan Gubernatorial. (Irish Catholic, American Dream, Cosnervative Republican, outspoken, working class background, degrees in Economics, Business, and Political Science)
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2010, 07:35:08 PM »

1) Is Bearuegard D'Israeli a real person? I don't think I've found any mention of him on Google.

2) If you need characters, businessman and former Medal of Honor recipient Christian Mattingly runs and wins the 1990 Michigan Gubernatorial. (Irish Catholic, American Dream, Cosnervative Republican, outspoken, working class background, degrees in Economics, Business, and Political Science)

This is all based on Americana.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2010, 08:52:45 PM »

This is all based on Americana.

I thought In explained already to Catchon, but all those you can't google, are just a product of our imagination.

OK. I wasn't sure how many characters were fictional and how many were not.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2010, 06:49:51 PM »

Westman kind of lost what little respect I had for him when he started doing a transexual.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2010, 04:19:28 PM »

Update soon?

It seems that the Constitution ticket is getting really revved up with Buckley and Crane taking what would've been Reagan's speeches.

I personally find it ironic, almost hilariously, that Reagan ends up with the description of a "Crazed New Deal Liberal".
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2010, 06:45:24 PM »

Westman kind of lost what little respect I had for him when he started doing a transexual.

I had to put in a controversy somewhere.  After all "Westman has affair with XY chromosome chick" would've been bland sounding after what he's done.
But hey, if guys from Massachusetts can get away with 17 year old boys.......
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2010, 06:46:33 PM »

Update soon?

It seems that the Constitution ticket is getting really revved up with Buckley and Crane taking what would've been Reagan's speeches.

I personally find it ironic, almost hilariously, that Reagan ends up with the description of a "Crazed New Deal Liberal".

Yeah that was the idea.  That pretty much every Reaganism about liberalism that exists IRL would describe him ITTL.
I think I'll have an update up later tonight if everything goes perfectly.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2010, 07:10:33 PM »

November 3rd, 1980
The St. Louis Hilton:

Senator Westman is leaving the lobby when he is mobbed by press reporters
Reporter: Senator!  How do you respond to the latest revelation about Ms. Weils?
Westman: I really believe it's nobody's business about my love life alright?
Reporter: Well what about your voters Senator?  I mean aren't you Catholic?
Westman: Not practicing.
Reporter: Do you know that many Catholics consider sex outside of marriage sinful?  And sleeping with another male......
Scott Westman turns towards the reporter and grabs him by the shoulder pads.
Westman: How dare you, how dare you.  Calpernia is more of a woman than most of the women I've met in my life.  How dare you talk about her as if she was a man.  One's gender should not be determined by the machinery they were born with....as odd as that sounds to you people.
Reporter: What do you mean by "you people"?  And also how do you justify having relations with a person who is biologically ma.....
Carl Herschelwitz smacks the microphone out of the reporter's hand.
Herschelwitz: You call this objective journalism?   How dare you, how dare all of you!?  You just ruined this man's political career by muckracking his private life which has nothing to do with what he has done in office.  How dare you.
Westman and Herschelwitz begin walking off.
Westman: Well it looks like D'Israeli will have someone to thank for his inevitable victory......
Herschelwitz: Not yet man, not yet.  Crane has somehow managed to get into a statistical deadheat with D'Israeli.  Nobody knows what's going to happen tomorrow.....well except that you won't be Vice President come January.
Westman: Or the US Senator from Montana come January 3rd, 1983..........
Herschelwitz: Chin up man.  You really think voters will be thinking that two years from now?!

February 14th, 1982
Valentine's Day
Washington D.C.Sad

Scott Westman is walking out of Capitol Hill with a dozen red roses when he is greeted by an angry mob:
Voice within the mob: Hey Senator f****tman!  You got some roses for your boyfriend!?
Another Voice: I bet you loved prison you queer pedophile rapist!
Westman: I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU PEOPLE!  WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? THAT WAS A YEAR AND A HALF AGO!  I'M NOT EVEN SEEING HER ANYMORE!
Voice: You mean "him" you immoral homosexual jackass!
Yet Another Voice: Yeah I bet we are a real pain in the ass Senator, but you should be used to that by now.....
Westman: Damn I hate these moralfags.
Another voice: The only person who is a fag here is you!
Westman: Shut the f*** up!
Crowd gasps.  Westman notices a camera man videotaping the whole occurence.
Westman: Yep, I'm screwed.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2010, 07:15:14 PM »

Alright I'll try to get the election up.  I have to warn you I kind of suck at state by state results so I might just post the election results all at once instead of doing the usual poll closing stuff that most forumites do.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2010, 07:38:17 PM »

Update soon?

Yeah that was the idea.  That pretty much every Reaganism about liberalism that exists IRL would describe him ITTL.
I think I'll have an update up later tonight if everything goes perfectly.

Yeah, I noticed Robert Taft Jr. using a Reaganism a while back.

Hoping for a good result on election day!
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2010, 07:42:42 PM »

By the way, you seem to be mostly concentrating on this, but is there hope for these?

A Rendevous with Destiny; The Election of Barry Goldwater
The End of Freedom; The Ultimate Cost of the Great Depression
1920, the Year of the Tiger
President Mark Warner in 2008; A True American Love Story
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2010, 09:09:48 PM »

By the way, you seem to be mostly concentrating on this, but is there hope for these?

A Rendezvous with Destiny; The Election of Barry Goldwater
The End of Freedom; The Ultimate Cost of the Great Depression
1920, the Year of the Tiger
President Mark Warner in 2008; A True American Love Story

I'll go ahead and say that since it's a joke TL I probably will have only sporadic updates of the Warner TL.  Basically whenever I feel like in a not serious at all mood I update that.
I eventually will get around to Rendezvous with Destiny.  The problem with that TL was that I came up with it at the most random of times and I just couldn't think of events for it.  Hopefully (emphasis on "hopefully") I'll finally concentrate on it around December.
End of Freedom I kind of hit a roadblock.  Pretty much I came up with a totally apesh*t event and it ended up being a "shark jump" so when I am not busy with school (likely Christmas Break on the one or two days I'll have nothing to do) I'll come up with the conclusion to the 1940 Election (with less apesh*t scifi stuff.....which I will save for another TL divergence based on the EOF TL).
I have been brainstorming 1920 for the past few weeks and I hope to make a truly meaningful update within the next three weeks.  I say three weeks because this week I got college project stuff I need to focus on getting complete.
The biggest problem with a lot of these timelines is that due to my ADHD I randomly think them up at the most random of times.  That is why some of my TLs (namely the Harvey Gantt one) go for months without an update and then BAM! there is a ton of updates.  I would say to expect a flow of updates in my TLs around mid-late December and early January, when I'm out of school.
However I can't guarantee I won't get distracted.  Hell I should just give up making promises already........but my insane brain tells me that I will somehow finish my TLs before I die at age 53 of testicular cancer.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2010, 05:00:23 PM »

Yeah, "The End of Freedom" got really wacked out with the whole sci-fi thing and a city disappearing. I always wondered where you were going with that.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2010, 08:04:36 PM »
« Edited: March 21, 2011, 01:43:50 PM by Winnedago »

Finally!  IT IS HERE!

Election Night 1980:
With so much at stake who will win the 1980 Presidential Election!?

Throughout the 1980 General Election Season the American populace had seen the most competitive third party showings in American history.  After the Schmitz episode many had called the race over for the Constitution Party.  However, the infamous gaffes of D'Israeli would prove to be enough for the Constitution Party to poll neck n neck with the GOP ticket and poll more than the Democratic ticket.  Many pundits have predicted that at the very least the Constitution Party will receive more votes than the Democratic Party ticket, the first time a third party ticket would win more votes than a major party since Theodore Roosevelt's Progressive ticket in 1912.  With enthusiasm for liberalism at an all time low it seems unlikely for the Democratic ticket to pull off an upset victory, polling at an alltime low of 18.71% just a day before the election.  Many credit the low approval of the Democratic ticket to not just the unpopularity of the Reagan administration but also to vote splitting to the Moderate Reform Party, which has attracted a great deal of the progressive vote.  Until the most recent controversy about Calpernia Weils it looked like the CL Party would be a massive vote spoiler for the Republican ticket.  Now the CLP looks to receive 5%, if they're lucky.  The loss of support for the CLP is likely to benefit the two major parties.  The Democrats could win back the vital Catholic voting bloc and the Republicans could some of the libertarian voters that the CLP had siphoned away from them earlier.  What may prevent such advantages, however, is the Constitution Party's great moderation since earlier in the decade, which may increase it's appeal to Catholics outraged at the moral hypocrisy of Kennedy Democrats like Scott Westman and make inroads with libertarians who don't want to waste a vote on the CLP ticket and have questions about the sanity of Republican candidate Beauregard D'Israeli.  The general consensus is that the race will be very tight, maybe even resulting in a lack of an electoral majority.  Under this scenario it is the obligation of the US Election Board to initiate the exhaustive ballot process, whereby the candidate with the least amount of popular votes is eliminated and another election is held two weeks from the Election Day.  In the event of a candidate failing to reach electoral majority yet again the next lowest candidate in terms of popular votes will be eliminated and so on and so forth until there is an absolute electoral majority winner.

The Results:

Representative Phil Crane (Illinois)/Senator Jesse Helms (North Carolina) Constitution Party 249 Electoral Votes 30.12% Popular Vote
Senator Beauregard D'Israeli (Wyoming)/Representative Jack Kemp (New York) Republican Party 220 Electoral Votes 31.08% Popular Vote
Senator Walter Mondale (Minnesota)/Former Senator Fred Harris (Oklahoma) Democratic Party 36 Electoral Votes 21.04% Popular Vote
Senator Jacob Javits (New York)/Senator Robert Stafford (Vermont) Moderate Reform Party 33 Electoral Votes 11.56% Popular Vote
Attorney Edward Clark (California)/Senator Scott Westman (Montana) Classic Liberal Party 5.74% Popular Vote
Others=0.46% Popular Vote

It would seem that a run-off election, to be held two weeks after the Election day of November 4, 1980.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2010, 08:39:30 PM »

CBS News Election Analysis with Dan Rather
November 5th, 1980:

Dan Rather:
Good evening.  Tonight I will be hosting this special edition of "Election Analysis".  Due to the complex nature of this election I have asked for special guest Alan Kreager, a certified election analyst, to come on the show to give insight on what to expect in the next two weeks.  First off, what do you make of these results Alan?
Kreager: Well Dan I think the results of last night prove that the Two Party system doesn't sit well with a lot of Americans.  Now yes it is true that the majority of people did vote Democrat or Republican, but look at the results.  If the Constitution Party had won Michigan, I wouldn't be here right now.
Rather: What do you think of some of the state results so far?
Kreager: Oh I think we had quite a few surprises.  Namely that New York didn't remain a hold for the Democrats.  It's been awhile since there a non Democrat has been competitive in New York state, and I think that Beauregard D'Israeli owes his victory in that state to Nelson Rockefeller and other moderate GOP members who could've easily endorsed the MRP ticket and give the state to the Democrats.
Rather: Could it be possible that the shift of Catholic votes to the Constitution and Classic Liberal tickets helped make this upset happen for the Democrats?
Kreager: Yes very possible Dan.  In fact I would say that the many of my colleagues have grossly underestimated the effect of William Buckley's speech a few weeks back in getting Catholic voters to the Constitution Party ticket.  With the recent Westman controversy it wouldn't surprise me if the Constitution Party has managed to take a good chunk of usual machine voting Catholic Democrats in places like New York state and Pennsylvania.  I think the shift of Catholic voters to the Constitution Party, as well as the shift of African Americans to the Moderate Reform Party, rattled the Democratic urban machines enough to make such upsets like we have seen in New York and Pennsylvania occur.
Rather: Just want to interject in here quickly Al that in all of the predictions the media had before the election none of them involved the Constitution Party winning Pennsylvania.  What do you make of it?
Kreager: I believe because the Constitution Party appealed to the blue collar population of Pennsylvania more so than the Democratic ticket had been able to this election.  With the GOP ticket chasing libertarian ideology and the Democrats going further down the socially liberal route made it easier for the Constitution ticket to appeal to the traditionalist values of many Pennsylvania citizens.
Rather: Per the precedent set forth by the Voting Reform Act of 1970 the candidate with the lowest popular vote percentage shall be eliminated from the ballot when the run-offs start 13 days from now.  That means that the Classic Liberal Party ticket, which received 5.74% of the vote, won't appear on the ballot.  What do you think this means for the parties left in the game in terms of getting these voters?
Kreager: One thing I can say right now Dan is that none of this is good news for the Moderate Reform ticket, as Senator Westman and Senator Javits don't get along in the Senate.  Due to a common dislike between the candidates I expect the same kind of response from those who voted for the CLP ticket towards the Moderate Reform Party.  The fact that most of the CLP voters lean libertarian, a voting bloc that has very little love for Moderate Republicans, shall prove to be a great albatross for the Moderate Reform Party ticket.  The few lingering CLP Catholic votes could prove very instrumental for the Constitution Party ticket, that is if those votes aren't machine voters who will turn into Democrats votes as is the usual in national elections.  I have to give credit to the Republicans on this one Dan, as most of the left over CLP voters were probably libertarian voters who would have more in common with D'Israeli then they would Crane.  The loss of the CLP ticket is a net gain for the Republican in my humble opinion Dan.
Rather: Do you think the Constitution ticket can pull out a victory over the Republicans two weeks from now considering the net gain advantage you designate the Republican ticket?
Kreager: I think there is a certain level of possibility that the Constitution Party ticket can effectively gain GOP voters by bringing up issues of character.  Not the most clean of political tactics but there is a bit of question about D'Israeli's sanity that could work out to the Constitution Party's advantage.  That and play up the reputation of Crane as a consensus maker and pragmatic conservative who is willing to reach across aisles.  I bet my money that is what it is going to have to come down to, issues of character, who do we want in the White House?  No longer do we ask "libertarian or conservative?" but rather "calm or crazy?"  D'Israeli's extreme rhetoric on a few issues, namely religion, has cost the Republicans a "walk in the park" election, can he keep quiet on delicate issues for two weeks or is he going to say something that gives the Constitution or even the Democratic tickets more ammo in the next two weeks?  I say that it all depends on what cards D'Israeli is holding: is he holding the King of Hearts.....or the Joker?
Rather: Thanks for joining us on this edition of Election Analysis Al.
Kreager: Great to be on here Dan.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2010, 08:51:27 PM »

CRANE!!!!!

Well, this certainly was an interesting election. I was hoping the Classic Liberals would pick up Montana or something.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2010, 08:54:15 PM »

CRANE!!!!!

Well, this certainly was an interesting election. I was hoping the Classic Liberals would pick up Montana or something.

Nah, the fallout from the scandal proved to be too much.  They did come very close to picking up Montana and New Hampshire but alas they failed.
More juicy details to come (including Congressional results!)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2010, 09:35:46 PM »

CRANE!!!!!

Nah, the fallout from the scandal proved to be too much.  They did come very close to picking up Montana and New Hampshire but alas they failed.
More juicy details to come (including Congressional results!)

I'm surprised that the Republican ended up winnign the popular vote.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies