Romney/Haley vs Obama/Biden 2012
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:34:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Alternative Elections (Moderator: Dereich)
  Romney/Haley vs Obama/Biden 2012
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney/Haley vs Obama/Biden 2012  (Read 3578 times)
redcommander
YaBB God
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 23, 2010, 01:06:33 AM »

How would the ticket play out?
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 01:45:00 AM »

406-132
redcommander
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 01:49:12 AM »

Why would Obama win in a landslide?
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 01:50:17 AM »

Mitt Romney is unelectable.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 02:18:03 AM »

Romney could beat Obama.
cpeeks
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 04:46:22 AM »

Romney will never get the nomination, a mormon doesnt have a chance in the south.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 03:23:34 PM »

Romney will never get the nomination, a mormon doesnt have a chance in the south.

He would win it because of his views on economics or his strong stances on foreign policy. Without getting into the details of what Romney will say or do, the south will have a reason to vote for the GOP candidate somewhere along the lines. Obama got the rich white snob vote in MA, RI, and CT.
redcommander
YaBB God
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2010, 09:24:42 PM »

He would win it because of his views on economics or his strong stances on foreign policy. Without getting into the details of what Romney will say or do, the south will have a reason to vote for the GOP candidate somewhere along the lines. Obama got the rich white snob vote in MA, RI, and CT.

Romney might also be able to cut into that vote in the NE. Haley seems like a very intelligent woman as well who would be a plus to the ticket.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2010, 09:45:18 PM »

Romney might also be able to cut into that vote in the NE. Haley seems like a very intelligent woman as well who would be a plus to the ticket.

I think what's going on between them is more Romney wanting to win SC because it's so important in the primaries. The governors of IA, NH, and SC I'm sure get brown nosed alot. Now, as for NE I don't think that is much of an issue. In my government reform bill I call for NE and ME to have to vote as states.
redcommander
YaBB God
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2010, 11:29:57 PM »

I think what's going on between them is more Romney wanting to win SC because it's so important in the primaries. The governors of IA, NH, and SC I'm sure get brown nosed alot. Now, as for NE I don't think that is much of an issue. In my government reform bill I call for NE and ME to have to vote as states.

Whoops the North East sorry about my ambiguity.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2010, 11:53:33 PM »

Whoops the North East sorry about my ambiguity.

My mistake too lol. I think Romney could sneak up on NJ, ME, NH, and MI. It would be interesting to see how Michigan would play out as a home state for him.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies