Opinion of the Preceding Poster's Signature Thread VII
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 08:47:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of the Preceding Poster's Signature Thread VII
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68
Author Topic: Opinion of the Preceding Poster's Signature Thread VII  (Read 113951 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1475 on: March 07, 2011, 02:07:46 PM »

Who's that guy?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1476 on: March 07, 2011, 02:08:43 PM »

Makes opebo seem like a die-hard fan of the Bad Place.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1477 on: March 07, 2011, 03:04:23 PM »

Every signature needs a good opebo quote!
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1478 on: March 07, 2011, 03:09:28 PM »

Great. Owning jmfcst is one of the most agreeable activities in the forum.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1479 on: March 07, 2011, 04:16:48 PM »

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, LYNDON!

-skip-
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #1480 on: March 07, 2011, 04:18:45 PM »
« Edited: March 07, 2011, 04:20:22 PM by True Conservative »

Go troll somewhere else.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1481 on: March 07, 2011, 05:07:07 PM »

Huh

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Anyways, great Kalwejt quote. A pity this thread has been deleted.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1482 on: March 07, 2011, 05:11:03 PM »

Again, beautiful
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1483 on: March 07, 2011, 05:12:06 PM »

I share your inquisition...
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1484 on: March 07, 2011, 05:28:54 PM »

Ugh, C-CRAP.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1485 on: March 07, 2011, 06:04:58 PM »

Lewis needs to get out more. He didn't get the memo that God got sick in "old Europe" a few decades ago, and assumed room temperature sometime in the interim. So the cartoon has been overtaken by events. Smiley
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #1486 on: March 07, 2011, 07:08:20 PM »

What's that a map of?

I felt at first that your signature was really from BRTD, a well known anti-Irish/anti-conservative troll. I never thought you could fall to such a level. Also sadly but unsurprisingly Hashemite is in the same league with you and BRTD.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1487 on: March 07, 2011, 07:16:03 PM »

What's that a map of?

I felt at first that your signature was really from BRTD, a well known anti-Irish/anti-conservative troll. I never thought you could fall to such a level. Also sadly but unsurprisingly Hashemite is in the same league with you and BRTD.

What the heck has anti-Irishism(?) or anti-catholicism to do with Antonio's or Hash's sigs?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1488 on: March 07, 2011, 07:20:12 PM »

Utah hardly suprises me here.
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #1489 on: March 07, 2011, 07:25:22 PM »

What's that a map of?

What the heck has anti-Irishism(?) or anti-catholicism to do with Antonio's or Hash's sigs?

Take a look at Antonio's sig. Then look at BRTD's response on page 98.

An appropriate title for that vile party, for which the world would be a slightly better place if it is completely destroyed.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1490 on: March 07, 2011, 07:26:48 PM »

What's that a map of?

An appropriate title for that vile party, for which the world would be a slightly better place if it is completely destroyed.

Hey, TC, I'm not a fan of Fianna Fail and I'm glad of their defeat. Does that make me anti-Irish?

*skip*
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #1491 on: March 07, 2011, 07:38:25 PM »

What's that a map of?

Hey, TC, I'm not a fan of Fianna Fail and I'm glad of their defeat. Does that make me anti-Irish?

*skip*

No. I was accusing BRTD of that only (and it is indeed well-known that he's anti-Irish). I'm disappointed, though, that Antonio was inspired by BRTD's trolling (as it was BRTD who invented the "Epic Fail" nickname well before Antonio's sig).
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1492 on: March 07, 2011, 07:39:12 PM »

The hell are you talking about? Me and BRTD are completely different. BRTD is completely nuts (in the most wonderful way Cheesy) but I'm just having fun. I'm sorry if I offended you by poking fun at Speaker Boehner's name. There's no need to get all butthurt and accuse me of being a troll. I change my display name just about every day, plus I already poked fun at Newt Gingrich and Barack Obama. I also plan to rip on Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid soon.
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #1493 on: March 07, 2011, 07:40:43 PM »

The hell are you talking about? Me and BRTD are completely different. BRTD is completely nuts (in the most wonderful way Cheesy) but I'm just having fun. I'm sorry if I offended you by poking fun at Speaker Boehner's name. There's no need to get all butthurt and accuse me of being a troll. I change my display name just about every day, plus I already poked fun at Newt Gingrich and Barack Obama. I also plan to rip on Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid soon.

Huh?? I never commented on your name or on your signature. "Go troll somewhere else" was not directed at you. (And you should know, as I remember your first post had a skip request in it)
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1494 on: March 07, 2011, 07:44:34 PM »

Huh?? I never commented on your name or on your signature. "Go troll somewhere else" was not directed at you. (And you should know, as I remember your first post had a skip request in it)

Then who was the "go troll somewhere else" comment directed to?
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #1495 on: March 07, 2011, 07:46:45 PM »

Antonio
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1496 on: March 07, 2011, 07:47:38 PM »

So strongly disliking a political party is trolling or, in the case of Ireland, anti-Irish? For the record, I'm not anti-Conservative for the sake of it or just because I think it's fun, it's because of deep and intense disagreement with the policies of the Harper government and similar right-wing governments (such as the GOP) which I've sometimes explained. If that is trolling, then you need to get a dictionary or please explain to me why I'm not allowed to hate certain politicians and parties.

Also, ftr, 'Epic Fail' was picked up by The Economist, which is certainly a trollish anti-Irish rag.
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #1497 on: March 07, 2011, 07:50:51 PM »

So strongly disliking a political party is trolling or, in the case of Ireland, anti-Irish? For the record, I'm not anti-Conservative for the sake of it or just because I think it's fun, it's because of deep and intense disagreement with the policies of the Harper government and similar right-wing governments (such as the GOP) which I've sometimes explained. If that is trolling, then you need to get a dictionary or please explain to me why I'm not allowed to hate certain politicians and parties.

Also, ftr, 'Epic Fail' was picked up by The Economist, which is certainly a trollish anti-Irish rag.

What is your beef with Harper, anyway? Roll Eyes
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1498 on: March 07, 2011, 07:55:16 PM »

Antonio

I don't understand how even that is trolling...
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1499 on: March 07, 2011, 07:58:10 PM »

What is your beef with Harper, anyway? Roll Eyes

Here's a newsflash: people have different ideologies. Certain ideologies are in deep disagreement with certain other ideologies, and sometimes it's really intense. If you don't realize that, then you shouldn't be posting on a political forum.

As for my beef with Harper, because I'm an evil liberal, I disagree strongly with his: environmental policy (oil sands), energy policy (producing oil for American rather than national needs), fiscal policy (wasted, failed stimulus/pork barrel spending, exorbitant costs for G20 summit, record deficit), government policy (hypocritical opportunistic senate policy, incompetent cabinet ministers, consecutive use of prorogation for purely political reasons), foreign policy (Afghan detainees torture scandal, Afghanistan policy, foreign aid, disregard for human rights, disregard for environment), culture policy (cutting arts funding), social policy (attempt to reverse gay marriage, cutting off abortion funding) and a billion other things such as campaign finance fraud, having incompetent cabinet ministers who are mostly idiots and so forth. But I don't expect you to understand, I know it's way more fun to say I'm just an idiotic troll.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies