Glenn Beck Political Thriller
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:38:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Glenn Beck Political Thriller
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Glenn Beck Political Thriller  (Read 1106 times)
LBJ Revivalist
ModerateDemocrat1990

Political Matrix
E: -5.87, S: -2.87

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 24, 2010, 12:06:19 PM »

"The Overton Window"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBoeHgy7svg&feature=player_embedded
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 04:00:43 PM »

He would make a fine president and is exactly what the founding fathers envisioned.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 04:07:26 PM »

He would make a fine president and is exactly what the founding fathers envisioned.

I doubt the founders ever intended for a former cokehead Mormon to be President.

Why not? They weren't all necessarily Christians and drugs weren't an issue back then like they are today. Look at JFK there's no way he could've been functional with the drugs he was on.
LBJ Revivalist
ModerateDemocrat1990

Political Matrix
E: -5.87, S: -2.87

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 04:17:17 PM »

I doubt the founders ever intended for a former cokehead Mormon to be President.

Why not? They weren't all necessarily Christians and drugs weren't an issue back then like they are today. Look at JFK there's no way he could've been functional with the drugs he was on.

I've known guys who were on more drugs than JFK and were perfectly functional.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 04:33:27 PM »

It is true, the founders did a lot of cocaine, but more often they were just very drunk.  (they used marijuana as a regular thing as well, and constantly had sex with prostitutes, slaves, and various loose women).  Such was the life of a privileged white male back then (probably still is for all we know).

Anyway you have to give them credit - they were tip-top oppressors for all that.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 04:53:50 PM »

Anyone who thinks Tiger Woods is worse than Hitler would make a terrible president.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 05:57:36 PM »

It is true, the founders did a lot of cocaine, but more often they were just very drunk.  (they used marijuana as a regular thing as well, and constantly had sex with prostitutes, slaves, and various loose women).  Such was the life of a privileged white male back then (probably still is for all we know).

Anyway you have to give them credit - they were tip-top oppressors for all that.

What are you talking about?
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 05:58:03 PM »

Anyone who thinks Tiger Woods is worse than Hitler would make a terrible president.

Who is saying that?
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2010, 06:16:38 PM »

Who is saying that?
Glenn Beck
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2010, 09:08:22 PM »

Oh you're taking him out of context.
justW353
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.83

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2010, 09:38:49 PM »

Fix'd
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2010, 11:11:43 PM »

Fix'd

What do you think of your anointed one who sold drugs illegally when he was younger? You know; Obama.
Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
Faroe Islands

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2010, 11:18:47 PM »

Fix'd

What do you think of your anointed one who sold drugs illegally when he was younger? You know; Obama.

He wasn't selling drugs, he was just "organizing community".
justW353
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.83

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2010, 11:30:25 PM »

Fix'd

Anoited one? lol

I really know nothing about Beck's coke use, I just know he's insane.

I suppose you feel the same way about Obama though.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2010, 11:44:34 PM »

Look up Glenn Beck's top ten bastards. Tiger Woods is number 2. Hitler is not number one. Therefore, Tiger Woods is worse than Hitler, according to Beck.
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 11:56:40 PM »

Look up Glenn Beck's top ten bastards. Tiger Woods is number 2. Hitler is not number one. Therefore, Tiger Woods is worse than Hitler, according to Beck.

Not to defend Glenn Beck or anything, but that list was supposed to be a joke, and it was made before Tiger Woods was found to have cheated on his wife. The entry from the book reads:

“He’s got a Swedish-supermodel wife, a gazillion dollars and he plays golf for a living…bastard!”
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2010, 12:12:30 AM »

Not to defend Glenn Beck or anything, but that list was supposed to be a joke, and it was made before Tiger Woods was found to have cheated on his wife. The entry from the book reads:

“He’s got a Swedish-supermodel wife, a gazillion dollars and he plays golf for a living…bastard!”
Poe's law strikes again.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2010, 01:59:17 AM »

Has anyone been watching this week. He has been talking about the black founding fathers that democrats have erased from the memories of our students and text books. It's actually quite interesting. I thought why didn't I learn this in school? It's because our schools want us to think that American history is nothing but black oppression and that's the opposite except for slavery. It wasn't til 50 years ago that things turned bad.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies