Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2014, 12:34:40 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  Office of the Attorney General of Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Office of the Attorney General of Atlasia  (Read 295 times)
Maxwell
mah519
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: -7.91

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2014, 07:24:17 pm »
Ignore

Office of the Attorney General of Atlasia

As promised in my confirmation hearing, here is my office. It is here for questions, complaints, ect. ect. Not too fancy? Because I have my work cut out for me, and I will be going hard for Atlasia. Post here or PM me for anything.

President Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 11:48:40 am »
Ignore

Keep it simple. As you know, The People's Administration is results driven above all else. Welcome to the team!

Hotter than a middle eastern climate
shua
YaBB God
Russian Federation

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: -4.52

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 05:02:23 pm »
Ignore

Congratulations on your new position! Cheesy

Here's some light reading I will loan from my collection for you to enjoy in your spare time, with accompanying beverage!

" But freedom to differ is not limited to things that do not matter much. That would be a mere shadow of freedom. The test of its substance is the right to differ as to things that touch the heart of the existing order."
- Justice Robert Jackson WV SBE v Barnette
Midwest Representative Adam C. FitzGerald
adamobawesomebiberg
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 02:59:12 am »
Ignore

Congrats Max! I don't mean to hit you with a request already, but could you edit the Wiki page(s) that have Adam OABB to my new registered Atlasian name:  Adam C. FitzGerald? It doesn't have to be right away of course, but it would be much appreciated! Smiley

Economic: -7.16
Social: -2.87

Ed Schultz - The Ed Show 4/10/14 (regarding voting rights)
Kasich, I was asked earlier in this broadcast who's a bigger joke: Darrell Issa or Louie Gohmert? I'm sorry, you're the biggest damn joke in America when it comes to being a Governor.

Senator Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 03:44:50 am »
Ignore

Congrats Max! I don't mean to hit you with a request already, but could you edit the Wiki page(s) that have Adam OABB to my new registered Atlasian name:  Adam C. FitzGerald? It doesn't have to be right away of course, but it would be much appreciated! Smiley

Not to speak for Max, but I think that's something you can do yourself. Max isn't the universal wiki editor; he's just in charge of statute.

Midwest Representative Adam C. FitzGerald
adamobawesomebiberg
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 03:59:55 am »
Ignore

Not to speak for Max, but I think that's something you can do yourself. Max isn't the universal wiki editor; he's just in charge of statute.
Are you sure? I don't have a Wiki account (which may or may not be required?), but I don't see the Edit buttons anywhere on the pages. Huh

Economic: -7.16
Social: -2.87

Ed Schultz - The Ed Show 4/10/14 (regarding voting rights)
Kasich, I was asked earlier in this broadcast who's a bigger joke: Darrell Issa or Louie Gohmert? I'm sorry, you're the biggest damn joke in America when it comes to being a Governor.

D-MOcrat
Adam Griffin
YaBB God
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -5.91

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 05:22:28 am »
Ignore

Are you sure? I don't have a Wiki account (which may or may not be required?), but I don't see the Edit buttons anywhere on the pages. Huh

Fixed (I only saw it on one page). You have to email Dave for Wiki access.

Senator Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 06:41:27 pm »
Ignore

Yeah, you have to message Dave to be able to edit.

In the short term, though, I don't think it's part of Maxwell's job description.

Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 03:11:41 am »
Ignore

Members are responsible for their own pages as far as I know. The AG handles statute and the Constitution, the VP is tasked with the OSPR. Beyond that I don't know who is tasked with what. I am sure each region has laws dictating who handles their pages but I am not familiar with them. 

He's BACK!!! His Time Has Come Once Again! Now We're All Gonna Die! No One is Safe From His Wrath!

oakvale
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 11:15:33 am »
Ignore

Just making sure you're aware of this. http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=189009.0

Senior Associate Justice of the Supreme Court in Atlasia.
I could only wish that I looked like Paul Ryan
GRIMES FOR KENTUCKY SENATOR
Maxwell
mah519
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2014, 02:57:34 pm »
Ignore

Just making sure you're aware of this. http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=189009.0

I am, my brief is still on the way.

Maxwell
mah519
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2014, 09:39:53 pm »
Ignore

Put three amendments previously not in the wiki on, and will do more about it tomorrow, along with the current legislation that has yet to be inputted.

If you have any questions or concerns, always here.

Maxwell
mah519
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2014, 08:13:57 pm »
Ignore

I resigned because I felt that if I was being inactive, than I wasn't being helpful, and this job should be filled by someone who is content to do it to the highest level. I have felt that when people stay in jobs for too long, it hurts the game more than when someone fesses up to inactivity, and I am doing that today. I am sorry, I wish I could've been more reliable.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout