Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2014, 08:35:37 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: afleitch, Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC, Badger)
| | |-+  I saw Brangelina! 'Anyone else seen celebrities this weekend?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I saw Brangelina! 'Anyone else seen celebrities this weekend?  (Read 179 times)
Miles
MilesC56
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.26, S: 6.26

View Profile WWW
« on: March 31, 2013, 02:29:01 am »
Ignore

I'm 90% sure that I saw Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie the other day.

On Friday afternoon, I was driving in from Baton Rouge to New Orleans to spend Easter weekend with my family. The drive along I-10 was going pretty smoothly until I approached the New Orleans airport. This is always an area of congestion so, I wasn't too shocked at the traffic there. At one point, the traffic was stopped, so I took a sip of my Pepsi was drinking. Then, when I went to put it down, out of the corner of my eye, I saw this nice CL-Class Mercedes that was ahead of me in the next lane.
I'm a car guy, so, I checked it out a bit more. Well, the woman in front passenger seat looked a lot like Angelina Jolie, though she had sunglasses on. Still, I tried to get closer to the car. When traffic started moving again, I saw that they guy driving was in good shape and had long light-brown, hair, just like Brad Pitt.

I gave this some thought for a while, and I'm pretty sure it was them. The pieces of this puzzle seem to come together.
Brangelina spends a lot of time in New Orleans and they're very good to help with the rebuilding effort. In fact, a few years back, one of my cousins met them while they were just hanging around in the park. Also, I spotted them near the airport, so they were probably flying somewhere. Third, from what I've gathered, they're planning to hold their upcoming wedding in New Orleans, so I guess it makes sense that they'd be spending time here.

I know this is kinda random, but I thought it was cool!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 02:31:59 am by MilesC56 »Logged

ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 11:04:49 am »
Ignore

That is awesome. I had a similar experience a few weeks back. I saw Andrew Dice Clay driving a beat up, twenty year old red corvette with windows covered with half peeled Disney princess stickers and a hood with a faded image of an eighties era bikini model.

America's like that hot chick everyone wants, and illegal immigrants are all the nerds that she should say "no" to.
dead0man
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: -4.52

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 11:12:52 am »
Ignore

I met Ken Oberkfell in 1982 and Artimus Pile in 1994.

Quote from:   Martha Gellhorn for The Atlantic 1961
The unique misfortune of the Palestinian refugees is that they are a weapon in what seems to be a permanent war...today, in the Middle East, you get a repeated sinking sensation about the Palestinian refugees: they are only a beginning, not an end. Their function is to hang around and be constantly useful as a goad. The ultimate aim is not such humane small potatoes as repatriating refugees.
Paul Kemp
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 11:18:18 am »
Ignore

That is awesome. I had a similar experience a few weeks back. I saw Andrew Dice Clay driving a beat up, twenty year old red corvette with windows covered with half peeled Disney princess stickers and a hood with a faded image of an eighties era bikini model.

Gotta love Dice.

Senator Meiji (D-NC)
sjoycefla
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.03, S: -8.96

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 12:18:28 pm »
Ignore

I met Charlie Crist at Publix once.

Pages: [1] Print