How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:03:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50
Author Topic: How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?  (Read 124783 times)
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1000 on: May 21, 2012, 05:53:47 PM »

2/1/0

So semi-loser, I guess Wink
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1001 on: May 21, 2012, 06:01:00 PM »

7-2-3

bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #1002 on: May 21, 2012, 10:32:29 PM »

Do I get a medal? I don't have a lot of infractions points but I've made moderators get on AIM and threaten to ban me.

You've been a prick on AIM bgwah?  That place in my one experience, was a bit of a free fire zone. Smiley

That's not what I meant. I meant a moderator (supersoulty if anyone is curious) got really mad at me and messaged me on AIM to threaten me. lol.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1003 on: May 22, 2012, 05:23:15 AM »

Thank you dear friends, but I think the proper phraseology would be 'Bgwah and opebo should be made into moderators'.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1004 on: May 22, 2012, 11:43:01 AM »

Reported Posts: 200
Moderated Posts: 100
Infraction Points: 71

Will you be c*******d again at 75?

keep up, old man...that was so 45 seconds and 20 death points ago...

Moderated Posts: 102
Infraction Points: 91

but, in answer to your query - it doesn't appear I was impacted by the mandatory Mod Review at 75 points, seeing how I was already subjected to that round of beating last summer.

« Last Edit: Today at 11:14:51 am by Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Post Modified for Trolling with 3 (out of 10) infraction points
»

Inks, you are such a wuss for infracting that post and editing out that statement.  This thread has HISTORICALLY been used to joke about our infractions and now you have a wild hair up your arse and have decided to infract posts in this thread?

I didn't complain about Mr. Morden's salvo of 25 death points yesterday, but infracting this trivial post in this trivial thread is ludicrous.

jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1005 on: May 22, 2012, 11:48:27 AM »

Reported Posts: 199
Moderated Posts: 99
Infraction Points: 66

I hear that if I reach 200 Reported Posts and 100 Moderated Posts...I win a set of steak knives.

Inks, here's one where I dared to make a joke using a quote from the movie A Few Good Men.  I'm sure you'll find that one infractionable, also.

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1006 on: May 22, 2012, 11:49:02 AM »

Moderated Posts: 100
Infraction Points: 71

Will you be c*******d again at 75?

keep up, old man...that was so 45 seconds and 20 death points ago...

Moderated Posts: 102
Infraction Points: 91

but, in answer to your query - it doesn't appear I was impacted by the mandatory Mod Review at 75 points, seeing how I was already subjected to that round of beating last summer.

« Last Edit: Today at 11:14:51 am by Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Post Modified for Trolling with 3 (out of 10) infraction points
»

Inks, you are such a wuss for infracting that post and editing out that statement.  This thread has HISTORICALLY been used to joke about our infractions and now you have a wild hair up your arse and have decided to infract posts in this thread?

I didn't complain about Mr. Morden's salvo of 25 death points yesterday, but infracting this trivial post in this trivial thread is ludicrous.

I agree about Inks point pile on and I think you meant Mr. Moderate, not Mr. Morden Wink
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1007 on: May 22, 2012, 11:51:14 AM »

I thought the steak knives reference was Glengarry Glen Ross.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1008 on: May 22, 2012, 11:52:33 AM »

I agree about Inks point pile on

did you mean "I agree that Inks is piling on"  or did you mean "I agree with Inks' point [you should have been infracted for that post]"?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1009 on: May 22, 2012, 11:53:41 AM »

did you mean "I agree that Inks is piling on"  or did you mean "I agree with Inks' point [you should have been infracted for that post]"?

No I disagree with Inks infracting you in THIS thread...it's a bitchfest thread to begin with.....if he doesn't like it just delete the whole thread and move on.  JMO
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1010 on: May 22, 2012, 11:55:12 AM »

But I will say, jmf, you really have been inviting the points in the last day or two especially.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1011 on: May 22, 2012, 11:56:17 AM »

bgwah nailed it in the thread introducing the death points system:

This is going to be a train wreck, as this thread exemplifies.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1012 on: May 22, 2012, 11:56:55 AM »

I just got five death-points for criticizing the system in this very thread.  And so it begins again.

You got five points for trolling about the system, not actually criticizing it.  Nothing that we have done to you comes anywhere close to a "beating".  You're trolling, plain and simple.  If you wish to genuinely criticize the system, you are 100% free to do so.

And jmfcst, you too were trolling about the system.  Even your signature shows that you are proud of the fact that you are a troll... you wear your points and punishments as badges of honor.  I've stuck up for you in the past, and was one of the few who argued for leniency in your first ban.  You've turned around and taken that gesture of mercy and thrown it to the ground and proceeded to  spit on it.  I really don't want to see you banned; you're a nice guy, and most of the time, you're a good poster, but you have this troll streak in you that you always promise to overcome, but you never do.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1013 on: May 22, 2012, 11:58:30 AM »

Inks at what point do you see where you are actually the one trolling? Im being serious.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1014 on: May 22, 2012, 11:59:34 AM »

No I disagree with Inks infracting you in THIS thread...it's a bitchfest thread to begin with.....if he doesn't like it just delete the whole thread and move on.  JMO

I think that'd go over even worse than locking the Deluge. Wink

And I have nothing wrong with complaining about infracted posts.  I think it's healthy to challenge the mods on infractions, and I welcome it.  If anyone here thinks I've treated them unfairly, I want you to tell me.

But that's not what opebo and jmfcst have been doing... they take it a step further and cross the line from complaining to trolling, and that brings not only the quality of the forum down, but when the mods crack down on them for their trolling, they play it off as the mods are crushing dissent, and that's not my intent of infracting their posts.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1015 on: May 22, 2012, 12:00:00 PM »

Inks at what point do you see where you are actually the one trolling? Im being serious.

How am I trolling?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1016 on: May 22, 2012, 12:00:24 PM »

I just got five death-points for criticizing the system in this very thread.  And so it begins again.

I assume your post was deleted, since I can't find anything. Oh well. Part of the "problem" I suspect is that so little is happening, that folks are bored, so playing mod tag is the only perceived way to assuage one's ennui. And some of the mods may be getting a tad irritable at the game, since they don't enjoy playing as much. And so it goes.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1017 on: May 22, 2012, 12:06:25 PM »

I think you meant Mr. Moderate, not Mr. Morden Wink

sorry, I don't have eyes in the back of my head

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1018 on: May 22, 2012, 12:08:52 PM »

Even that is taking this whole thing not seriously.  If you took the time to look, you would at least know that Mr. Morden wouldn't have been the one to give you those points.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1019 on: May 22, 2012, 12:16:41 PM »

It's not jmfcst's fault two mods have similar names.

(Not that that's a big deal or the "fault" of said mods either before anyone gets any ideas, just pointing out it's a fairly honest mistake.)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1020 on: May 22, 2012, 12:17:58 PM »

It's not jmfcst's fault two mods have similar names.

(Not that that's a big deal or the "fault" of said mods either before anyone gets any ideas, just pointing out it's a fairly honest mistake.)

I'm not saying that it was his fault initially.  Even I've made that mistake.  But to say that he couldn't know because he doesn't have eyes in the back of his head is going a bit far.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1021 on: May 22, 2012, 12:28:15 PM »
« Edited: May 22, 2012, 12:30:03 PM by consigliere jmfcst »

How am I trolling?

You're going out of your way to pile on, superfluously infracting in an area that is normally a DMZ.

You don't have the guts to look a poster in the eye when you attempt kill him.  

---

Even that is taking this whole thing not seriously.  If you took the time to look, you would at least know that Mr. Morden wouldn't have been the one to give you those points.

you really really need to get a sense of humor, stat.  how can you follow up the implied joke of that pic with a total buzz kill of a retort?

and what was I suppose to take seriously?  this thread?  surely you jest.

---

but, if you are implying I didn't take his salvo of 25 death points seriously (therefore you are trolling me with trivial infractions)...then you're not following the thread on the US Discussion board, for I am (or was until you distracted and infracted me in this thread) taking the discussion very seriously for the legal battle being discussed is something I have first hand knowledge of – I am involved in the preparations for the upcoming legal battle.

if you are implying I didn't take his salvo of 25 death points seriously in that my posting hasn’t improved…then, again, you’re not following the thread, for I have been careful to avoid inflaming the debate with heated adjectives.

if you are implying I didn't take his salvo of 25 death points seriously because I have created my current sig….my current sig was placed in effect PRIOR to those 25 death points, while I still had 199 reported posts and 99 infracted posts.

if you are implying I didn't take his salvo of 25 death points seriously because I have not taken down my sig…then you can go jump in a lake.  But I might take it down on Memorial Day, since it is a tad disrespectful to the men who earned those medals for real.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1022 on: May 22, 2012, 12:31:04 PM »

but, if you are implying I didn't take his salvo of 25 death points seriously (therefore you are trolling me with trivial infractions)...then you're not following the thread on the US Discussion board, for I am (or was until you distracted and infracted me in this thread) taking the discussion very seriously for the legal battle being discussed is something I have first hand knowledge of – I am involved in the preparations for the upcoming legal battle.

if you are implying I didn't take his salvo of 25 death points seriously in that my posting hasn’t improved…then, again, you’re not following the thread, for I have been careful to avoid inflaming the debate with heated adjectives.
I never said either of those things.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I never said that you made your sig in response to the 25 points.  Merely that your attitude for quite a while now has been poor and that over the past few months, you haven't taken it seriously.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1023 on: May 22, 2012, 12:37:55 PM »

No one takes this joke of a system seriously except the moderators. I thought that was common knowledge.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1024 on: May 22, 2012, 12:52:09 PM »

No one takes this joke of a system seriously except the moderators. I thought that was common knowledge.

You never explained how I was trolling.  Don't accuse me of something and then not address my response.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies