How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:48:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?  (Read 125158 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: October 18, 2010, 07:39:37 PM »

0, despite my repeated insults of Lunar's mother.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 06:17:55 PM »

Reported Posts: 66
Moderated Posts: 26
Infraction Points: 6

all due to anti social types, no doubt

ok, since being in Boston, I'm now at 44 infraction points.   guess it could be worse, I could've gotten arrested in Boston, least I only got infracted.

How is that possible someone have higher number of death points than me?

There are actually 7 posters with more death points than you.  Of course, a couple of those people are inactive posters, like Poundingtherock.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 03:52:33 AM »

If I ever get bored with Atlas, I think I'll just give myself so many death points that I get banned.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 04:04:58 PM »

Reported Posts: 200
Moderated Posts: 100
Infraction Points: 71

Will you be c*******d again at 75?

keep up, old man...that was so 45 seconds and 20 death points ago...

Reported Posts: 200
Moderated Posts: 102
Infraction Points: 91

but, in answer to your query - it doesn't appear I was impacted by the mandatory Mod Review at 75 points, seeing how I was already subjected to that round of beating last summer.

« Last Edit: Today at 11:14:51 am by Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Post Modified for Trolling with 3 (out of 10) infraction points
»

Inks, you are such a wuss for infracting that post and editing out that statement.  This thread has HISTORICALLY been used to joke about our infractions and now you have a wild hair up your arse and have decided to infract posts in this thread?

I didn't complain about Mr. Morden's salvo of 25 death points yesterday, but infracting this trivial post in this trivial thread is ludicrous.

I agree about Inks point pile on and I think you meant Mr. Moderate, not Mr. Morden Wink

Correct, I don't think I've handed out any points to jmfcst in several months.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 10:45:46 PM »

Whether there are infraction points and what types of posts are edited or deleted by moderators are two separate issues that people tend to be too quick to conflate.  I doubt that much would actually change if we were to now do away with infraction points, because it wouldn't automatically change the standards of what gets moderated.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 08:04:43 PM »

Ah yes, the pic that prompted Eraserhead to exclaim "Look at all those potential Herman Cain supporters!"
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 05:04:25 AM »

How does Mecha hold far more death points and reported posts than me, but I have a significantly higher number of reported posts? Gee could it be there are actually oversensitive people that report my non-offensive posts just out of personal dislike, not that can't be...

You get a lot of reports for starting new threads about the same topics over and over.  (Some of those reports are rather silly, like the reporting of the thread "Have you ever been to a concert/show that had more females than males?".)

Mecha, on the other hand, rarely gets reported for anything other than swearing.  But he swears nonstop until he gets close to 100 points to avoid banning.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 05:50:56 PM »

I managed to go all these years at 0/0/0, but now I'm at 1/0/0, because Ernest reported (as a joke?) a post I made joking about Alvin Greene.  My perfect record has been sullied.  I think Ernest should resign his mod-ship over this (which Dave would never act on anyway!).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies