How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:30:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?  (Read 124868 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: June 23, 2010, 07:43:54 PM »

Reported:  2
Moderated:  0
Infraction points:  0

As far as the two reported posts:  I probably deserved them.. though I have only ever reported posts that were truly nasty personal insults towards other members.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 10:37:57 PM »

How about rather than infractions, can we refer them to demerits?  Perhaps we can adopt a forum nun to smack the childrens' hands with rulers when they step out of line.

But one has to wonder if we even need moderators with the amount of tattling going on.  I'm starting to be sympathetic to Lunar and Mikado.. I really honestly didn't realize the sheer amount of childish elementary school behavior going on.   

BRTD, quit trying to out-douche the tattle tales.  If you can't seem to stop, check yourself back into 2nd grade and let them school you on maturity.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 01:44:08 AM »

I suppose Phil was before your time, but it should be obvious that we did not get along. And I never reported one of his posts. Never, not once. And he probably holds the record on the forum for personal attacks against me, which is saying a lot.

Which is why this recently developed habit of yours is all the worse!  Do you want me to start looking for posts of yours to report so you can rack up enough to get banned?

Of course it would be incredibly hypocritical because I'm sure I have plenty of posts that could qualify for moderation as well... but you threw that out the window with your crusade against libertas.

Not liking a person is not grounds for banning.  You know that.

I don't particularly like some of things the guy does either... but we all have a little egg on our face when it comes to that (except, perhaps, Inks who is just so God damned nice)

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 05:34:02 PM »

2-0-0

Any particular reason why we're informed of the number of posts reported, but not shown which posts they were?
Because that would take all the fun out of it obviously.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 04:29:43 AM »

9, 0, 0
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies