How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:56:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?  (Read 125141 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: July 30, 2010, 11:58:38 PM »

12-4-4

A warning to other posters: apparently attacking a poster who hasn't posted here in years is still a person attack.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 10:08:35 PM »

You could just set it so the forum doesn't email you?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 10:12:16 AM »

Terrific trolling of Rochambeau in the above posts, Eraserhead. I had missed it until now.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 05:11:23 PM »

Reported Posts:     17
Moderated Posts:    6
Infraction Points:    1

How do you people have so many?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 08:59:22 PM »

1 point. Those of you are trolling just aren't doing it intelligently it seems.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 01:24:02 AM »

It'd be cool if the system told us which posts got reported.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 11:03:50 PM »

Reported Posts:    24
Moderated Posts:    9
Infraction Points:    10

For all my complaining about the harsh fascism that we as posters must post under on this forum, I'm not really infracted or reported all that much. Huh. Maybe it's time I become a filthy Quisling.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 07:17:21 AM »

I'm at 25-3-2. The majority of the reports I think are Lief and Opebo, taking a break from their complaints about fascist moderating, to report every post where I disagree with them.

Nah, I only report the posts where you viciously slander folks. Which has been like two or three.

But feel free to continue to spread lies about me. Smiley
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 07:51:48 AM »

I'm at 25-3-2. The majority of the reports I think are Lief and Opebo, taking a break from their complaints about fascist moderating, to report every post where I disagree with them.

Nah, I only report the posts where you viciously slander folks. Which has been like two or three.

But feel free to continue to spread lies about me. Smiley

Do you mean stuff like saying the Tea Party wants to kill poor people? Or were you talking about me?

The Tea Party wants to (drastically) cut Medicaid, which provides health insurance for the poor. Less health insurance for the poor = more deaths for the poor. It's not that complicated.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2011, 08:20:21 AM »

There you go lying about me again.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2011, 09:27:41 AM »

There you go lying about me again.

How is it a lie? Did you not say that it was reasonable to want to kill all Jews? I'd say the link from "killing Jews is fine" to "want to kill Jews" is much stronger than the link from "social security should be cut" to "want to kill poor people" but that's just me. I believe in democracy and human rights and stuff so I might see this very differently from you I suppose.

When did I say it was reasonable to want to kill all Jews? Just having to type out that question is absurd.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2011, 10:04:44 AM »
« Edited: July 26, 2011, 10:32:02 AM by Lief »

As pretty much every poster in that thread pointed out in response to your vile insinuations, you were basically strawmanning my post. First, the poll never asked "do you want to kill all the Jews." Of course Palestinians don't like Jews. Just as I'm sure black slaves didn't like whites. Is their prejudice the best thing in the world? No. But I'm not going to get mad at an oppressed and impoverished people for not loving the people of the state that is oppressing and impoverishing them. Second, your thread presented the poll as if it were some surprising and completely non-understandable fact that 1) Palestinians are none too fond of the Israelis who have been murdering them and stealing their land for the last few decades and 2) 73% of them agree with a quote from the prophet of their religion. It's unfortunate that the Palestinians have come to use the term Jewish and Israeli interchangeably, especially because there are millions of Jews in the world who don't support the anti-democratic, militaristic and apartheid policies of Israel. But let's not stir up all this false moral outrage because uneducated Palestinians living in rubble and surviving off of aid shipments have a confused view of the world.

So yeah, you can boil down my post to a desire to want to commit genocide against the Jews, but in doing so you are lying and misrepresenting my positions in an extremely hyperbolic fashion, and I will continue to report you for that.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2011, 03:08:22 PM »

As pretty much every poster in that thread pointed out in response to your vile insinuations, you were basically strawmanning my post. First, the poll never asked "do you want to kill all the Jews." Of course Palestinians don't like Jews. Just as I'm sure black slaves didn't like whites. Is their prejudice the best thing in the world? No. But I'm not going to get mad at an oppressed and impoverished people for not loving the people of the state that is oppressing and impoverishing them. Second, your thread presented the poll as if it were some surprising and completely non-understandable fact that 1) Palestinians are none too fond of the Israelis who have been murdering them and stealing their land for the last few decades and 2) 73% of them agree with a quote from the prophet of their religion. It's unfortunate that the Palestinians have come to use the term Jewish and Israeli interchangeably, especially because there are millions of Jews in the world who don't support the anti-democratic, militaristic and apartheid policies of Israel. But let's not stir up all this false moral outrage because uneducated Palestinians living in rubble and surviving off of aid shipments have a confused view of the world.

So yeah, you can boil down my post to a desire to want to commit genocide against the Jews, but in doing so you are lying and misrepresenting my positions in an extremely hyperbolic fashion, and I will continue to report you for that.

The poll asked, quite literally, do you want to kill the Jews (I admit it didn't specify all, but it seemed the natural implication). Your response to that was, "sure, why not."

You can spin that all you want. I'm sure you felt really hip and rebellious, being the rich American leftie hanging out in Europe and dropping that you "totally understand" wanting to kill Jews because those other people are so uneducated. And all that other pseudo-intellectual bs that people like you tell yourself.

But if you voice your warm, unreserved support (without even a hint of what you threw in, that it might be regrettable) for murdering an entire people I'm gonna call you out on it.

Anyway, next time I suggest you explain your support for genocide in the threads where you voice it instead of bringing it to this one. I don't want to clutter up this one anymore.

Unless what you quoted in the thread (which is all I read, I don't care to give JPost my traffic) is very different from what the actual article is, no it did not. None of the questions had anything to do with genocide, so to suggest that I support genocide continues to be an outright lie. Furthermore, my post never said that I agreed with any of the questions asked in the poll. It 1) Questioned why you thought this poll was newsworthy; 2) Explained why the Palestinians hold these opinions; and 3) Put forward a general scenario, not having to do with Palestine or Israel so that it would be less politically/ideology-charged, to explain my previous points. Nowhere in my post did I make a value judgment in support of any of the positions supposedly held by the Palestinians polled.

To say that my post was me responding to the question "Do you want to kill all the Jews?" with "Sure, why not?" shows me that you either don't remember the post in question, having little to no reading comprehension, and/or are a gigantic liar with an axe to grind.

I know that being a right-winger that constantly goes out of his way to pretend that he is some reasonable, pragmatic, sensible non-ideological moderate, to the point that he goes around the forum harassing people who don't share his opinions, gives you a false sense of superiority. But it doesn't excuse you from totally twisting my words and repeatedly calling me a proponent of genocide.

(Also my family is very far from rich, which was a weird detail to attack me with, but alright.)

Anyway, I'd be glad to not have to defend myself in this thread, but unfortunately you insist on spreading lies about me throughout the forums, having posted this slander in three separate threads at this point, by my count.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2011, 03:51:02 PM »

I mean, the ridiculous part is that that was clearly the implication of Gustaf's thread, at least if the clear implication of my post was apparently "Systematically round up and murder all of the Jews!!"
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2011, 04:15:46 PM »
« Edited: July 26, 2011, 04:17:51 PM by Lief »

Gustaf, whatever. You obviously don't like me, and you are my least favorite poster on this forum, as you contribute nothing interesting, insightful or amusing and presumably post only to stroke your massive ego and go charging at the strawmen you create. I hoped you would, at some point, read a single one of my posts and comprehend what I was saying, but apparently it's more important to you that you continue to slander me and accuse me of supporting death squads or whatever lie you're making up now.

So, in conclusion, in the immortal words of the best film in recent history: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFX5rZZzCp4&feature=related (pretend your name is Harry for the full effect)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, 05:39:10 PM »

For the record, I am so not going to infract any post by Gustaf where he accurately calls out Lief for his despicable remarks.  Calling someone out for supporting mass slaughter is not a personal attack, it's holding someone accountable for his words (and if someone said the reverse, say, encouraging the Israelis to bulldoze all of Gaza, I'd want posters to hold that person accountable too).

how is THAT helpful to this thread.

The little Hitlers gotta stick up for each other.

Remember that Micky-D's preferred moderation tactic is to bully and harass people until they're forced to leave the forum.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2012, 07:22:28 PM »

The day jmfcsts is banned is the day this forum is dead forever.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 10:26:14 PM »

Reported Posts:    51
Moderated Posts:    20
Infraction Points:    7
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2012, 07:59:02 PM »

Finally down to 0 infraction points.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2012, 04:40:33 PM »

Reported Posts: 48
Moderated Posts: 10
Infraction Points: 6

Dear Pussy Post-Reporting Atlasians - Since nearly 80% of your reported posts of mine don't get moderated, maybe you should grow a pair and stop your silliness.  K?  Thx.

Don't worry Gramps, at least I would never report you! I only report moderators.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies