How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:28:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?  (Read 125149 times)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« on: May 21, 2012, 02:00:49 PM »

So jmfcst got hit with two 10-pointers in a few minutes?

Mr. Moderate is not his friend right now

nah, that was just his way of giving me a 20 gun salute during my medal presentation ceremony.

Is it possible that I could see one of the "homophobic trolling" posts that got 10 death points?  This arouses my curiosity. Is it possible to be against gay rights and not get death points?  I assume that it still is, but just where is the line that defines the pale that one must not cross?
I assume one of them was the one where he said that allowing gay marriage in churches would lead to bestiality.

Jmfcst, you are a truly disgusting human being.

Assuming as I do that jmfcst is not a terminal dumb, that seems more in the nature of an "epic fail" at humor. Assuming for the sake of argument, that he was serious,
He certainly sounded serious.
You must be logged in to read this quote.
This makes sense, and he didn't lay out a case of any sort.

--
I have 5/3/3.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 12:12:24 PM »

Well, the fact that every time that has been posted, it's been deleted and infracted. At what point did you think posting it again wasn't going to make you subject to it happening again?
We don't want that rant on the forum.  You keep reposting it.  You're going to continue to get infracted for it.
Pfchht.
I posted it once in the Comedy Goldmine thread, because to be entirely honest, it belongs there. And I posted it here because it was the post I was infracted for.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 11:51:04 AM »

And this.
By a moderator, no less.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 05:56:13 AM »

10/8/31.
As expected, Inks/AndrewCT/the other moderators completely ignores the fact that histheir argument has been torn to shreds.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 01:14:38 PM »

12/9/10.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 05:40:56 AM »

13/9/10