A Message to All Republicans Here...yes, I'm back for the next 24 hours only... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:18:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  A Message to All Republicans Here...yes, I'm back for the next 24 hours only... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Message to All Republicans Here...yes, I'm back for the next 24 hours only...  (Read 40021 times)
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix
E: -7.23, S: -8.70

« on: November 02, 2004, 02:40:48 AM »

Mark,

I was going to wait until after Bush won to send you an e-mail with a question that's been on my mind.  If you could trade Bush beating a ninny from Massachussetts for the Yankees beating nine ninnys from Massachussetts (wait, make that eight, because Schilling's the ing man), would you?

Laughing.  Good reading.

Mark, this is a very thoughtful post.  It is hard to argue with.  I hope you will find time to post once in a while, not just for the next 24 hours.

fb

(aka LWPS)

Wink
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2004, 02:57:54 AM »
« Edited: November 02, 2004, 03:05:29 AM by freedomburns »

Sounded like a post I made awhile back, good show Mark.

I remember that post Fresh.  It was also very thoughtful and it had similar sentiments.  I really have to say that I am surprised that I have decided on the pragmatism of the same idea.  If Bush gets elected tomorrow, he is going to be my Commander in Chief for the next four years.  Despite my visceral distaste for Bush and his cronies, it serves my interests, and the interests of my country.  United we stand; divided we fall.

I have a fundamental disagreement with Mark and JF and SR and other Republico-fascists (j/k) that we should even be at “war” or that there really even is a “war on terrorism”.  Criminal acts should be dealt with with police powers.  Interpol and the CIA should handle it, and they are.  You can not make war on a noun.  All wars on nouns should be ended.

This is not a war.  It is a series of police investigations and intelligence operations.  To even call it a war is fear mongering for political gain, and war-profiteering. 

That is my position.  War is not the answer.  It is the problem.

fb
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 04:07:59 AM »

Wow, throwing f**k you around is so mature...

Really, this is such immature behavior. I can't believe people take their relationships with others so seriously on a message board.

Sheliak, you must excuse DefectiveInfest, as he's entered the Bizarro Universe.

I think you missed the point JJ.  She is complaining about seeing such immature behavior on the message boards.  She's complaining about the kind of stuff that you regularly engage in and just hypocritically did again right here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies