Do you have a blog? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:18:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Do you have a blog? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Do you have a blog?  (Read 801 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: June 25, 2010, 11:58:17 PM »

No.  Nobody cares about the extremely lame and boring things I could come up with in a blog.  Why subject unsuspecting readers to that while subjecting myself to humiliation?

I also don't have Twitter and I've never updated my status on Facebook.  If you wanna know what I'm doing, ask me.

My guess is that the ratio of people actually being interested in what you're doing to the number of times you shout what yor'e doing out to the world has to be like 1 to at least 14 or so.  Even for someone popular like Mr. Greek from the other, slightly less refined Carolina. Wink
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 12:13:04 AM »

Even for someone popular like Mr. Greek from the other, slightly less refined Carolina. Wink

You must be mistaken. I am from the most refined city in the Carolinas and that makes its state more refined as a whole.

That, or you're forgetting I am from South Carolina.... Wink
Oh, Charleston is in a league of its own. 

But it's hard not to have a much different view of the state from the stories my step-dad tells me (he lived in rural central South Carolina for 6 years).

His ex-mother-in-law, a proper "well trailered" drunk asked him to help her remove a tooth by getting smashed on cheap whiskey and then tying the tooth with a string to a door.

It was a shocking experience for him, having grown up in an upper middle class home in suburban San Francisco (whose dad worked in Silicon Valley).  And it undoubtedly gave him a sour view of the state.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies