The "Audit the Fed" bill failed.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:48:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The "Audit the Fed" bill failed.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The "Audit the Fed" bill failed.  (Read 1651 times)
TheGreatOne

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2010, 02:04:58 PM »

You guys are hilarious.  The Republicans are never gonna vote for this bill when they're in power.  I gurantee it.  I don't think they'll even talk about it.  They'll distract the social conservatives with mindless garbage regarding gay marriage and abortion, while they give the capitalists and Neoconservatives everything they want.  The only people that are going to care about auditing the FED are independents and fringe Ron Paul Libertarians, who will whine about the Republicans being just like Bush and Obama. 
Zarn
YaBB God

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2010, 06:17:02 PM »

You guys are hilarious.  The Republicans are never gonna vote for this bill when they're in power.  I gurantee it.  I don't think they'll even talk about it.  They'll distract the social conservatives with mindless garbage regarding gay marriage and abortion, while they give the capitalists and Neoconservatives everything they want.  The only people that are going to care about auditing the FED are independents and fringe Ron Paul Libertarians, who will whine about the Republicans being just like Bush and Obama. 

Capitalists want the Fed audited.
TheGreatOne

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2010, 09:15:17 PM »

That's not their main concern.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2010, 09:41:50 PM »

I'm not sure what would make anyone think the GOP wouldn't vote for the bill. Are they ignorant to what Florida did this past winter by posting their budgets online? That's an example of what the GOP wants for America and it's issues like that which influence my decision on choosing a party.
Zarn
YaBB God

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2010, 10:00:48 PM »

That's not their main concern.

It's certainly up there. Anything that keeps the government in check is good for business.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies