I will now accept my accolades
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:11:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  I will now accept my accolades
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18
Author Topic: I will now accept my accolades  (Read 284124 times)
Rococo4

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #250 on: December 01, 2004, 02:48:11 AM »

He has obvioulsy seen the thread....why wouldnt he say anything...you probably love this, mypalfish
DanimalBr

« Reply #251 on: December 02, 2004, 10:26:34 PM »

Fishman is still poppin his little head up for air.  He was on at 12:12 today.   

What do you think Mypalfish is gonna ask Santa Clause for Christmas?  LOL
Redefeatbush04

« Reply #252 on: December 03, 2004, 12:04:12 AM »

Perhaps a fish christmas ornament:

Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #253 on: December 03, 2004, 02:21:10 AM »

Stiiiiill going!  Nothing lasts longer!

*boom boom boom boom boom boom*
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #254 on: December 03, 2004, 06:41:50 AM »

MPF is off like a bucket of prawns in the sun.
DanimalBr

« Reply #255 on: December 03, 2004, 07:44:48 PM »

This is your official One Month since this funny a$$ thread began bump. 
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #256 on: December 03, 2004, 11:05:37 PM »

I can confirm that mypalfish was last seen on this forum at around 10:45 PM Friday December 3rd. And, yes, I can confirm that mypalfish was viewing the "I will now accept my accolades" thread. I am sure he appreciates all the praise you have offered to him over this past month.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #257 on: December 03, 2004, 11:10:51 PM »

I can confirm that mypalfish was last seen on this forum at around 10:45 PM Friday December 3rd. And, yes, I can confirm that mypalfish was viewing the "I will now accept my accolades" thread. I am sure he appreciates all the praise you have offered to him over this past month.

How can you confirm that he saw this thread?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #258 on: December 03, 2004, 11:21:39 PM »

I shouldn't have said I can confirm it because I have no evidence. However, I did see that he was logged on to the forum so I figured I'd check what thread he was viewing. He was here. As I said before, I'm sure he apprecaited everything he received  Smiley
DanimalBr

« Reply #259 on: December 03, 2004, 11:29:59 PM »

I shouldn't have said I can confirm it because I have no evidence. However, I did see that he was logged on to the forum so I figured I'd check what thread he was viewing. He was here. As I said before, I'm sure he apprecaited everything he received  Smiley

I don't think he's quite done recieving it yet.  Smiley
The Vorlon
Vorlon
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -4.21

« Reply #260 on: December 04, 2004, 10:04:21 AM »

Bad, bad, BAD Republicans....

Every time somebody posts to this thread the beating and abuse for MyPalFish gets extended.. and extended...

This thread just seems to keep on going, and going, and going....
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #261 on: December 04, 2004, 10:54:07 AM »

Bad, bad, BAD Republicans....

Every time somebody posts to this thread the beating and abuse for MyPalFish gets extended.. and extended...

This thread just seems to keep on going, and going, and going....

We could, if you want, instead heap our mocking on a certain Libertarian pollster who predicted a Kerry victory right on through until late October, if you prefer.
The Vorlon
Vorlon
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -4.21

« Reply #262 on: December 04, 2004, 12:23:49 PM »

We could, if you want, instead heap our mocking on a certain Libertarian pollster who predicted a Kerry victory right on through until late October, if you prefer.

Actually, from about early September onwards I consistently, time and time again posted that I though Bush was up "about a field goal" or so, which turned out to be pretty close..

"Play nice", and don't pick on The Vorlon... ok...?

Or I'll have to send a planet killer or something....
DanimalBr

« Reply #263 on: December 04, 2004, 04:58:42 PM »

Actually, from about early September onwards I consistently, time and time again posted that I though Bush was up "about a field goal" or so, which turned out to be pretty close..

I'm not gonna pick on you, Vorlon.  I'm just gonna pick on people who have handles named after amphibians that claim they volunteered for the Bush campaign, but love to spread dishonest rumors about how his own campaign is in trouble and lost all confidence while at the same time promoting any good news for the campaign he is suppose to be working against.  Then these people keep on saying "I tried to tell you what is going on.  I really did."   and then asking for accolades the afternoon of the election based on some faulty exit polls.   Then going silent after the election over and they have been exposed for the fraud trolls they really are.

If the above paragraph doesn't describe you, then you have no need to worry.  Cause us Republicans won't pick on you. 
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #264 on: December 04, 2004, 11:01:58 PM »

Funny you should say that, I just got the latest Babylon 5 ship combat game today.

I wonder if Fish can come over and play?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #265 on: December 05, 2004, 01:56:29 AM »

Reply number 270, ah 270...such a beautiful number, reminds me of a certain election...hmm
Rococo4

« Reply #266 on: December 06, 2004, 01:42:52 AM »

Which election? The one that mypalfish said Kerry had in the bag?  We better give him the accolades he is due for predicitng it so accurately. 
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #267 on: December 06, 2004, 12:22:21 PM »

We're not even close to giving him his due. This is the guy that called Florida. And Ohio. Amazing.
DanimalBr

« Reply #268 on: December 06, 2004, 02:00:31 PM »

Kerry will win, and Bush won't carry Wisconsin, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Michigan or Iowa.  The decision to waste time and money there will be proven to be idiotic.  And the GOP GOTV 72 hour plan will be a flop.  Everyone remember  this prediction and you can congratulate me later.

And if you are beyond wrong, can we point our fingers at you and laugh?  Wink

Absolutely, you can call me every name in the book and make fun of me for the next four years.  BUT I deserve the kudos if I'm correct....

This is what our fishy friend wrote on another thread.  So by his own words, we are now granted the right to call him names and make fun of him for the next four years.   Anybody else game for this?
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #269 on: December 06, 2004, 03:34:34 PM »

I had a fish sandwich for lunch and it reminded me of this thread.
Schmitz in 1972
Liberty
United States

« Reply #270 on: December 06, 2004, 07:10:21 PM »

Sheesh guys, I think that 19 pages is just a tad too much. I think we  can all agree that Mypalfish has been punished sufficiently for his arrogance. Give it a rest, the election is over. Republicans have bigger things to worry about now (i. e. Clinton in '08).
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #271 on: December 06, 2004, 07:20:15 PM »

Sheesh guys, I think that 19 pages is just a tad too much. I think we  can all agree that Mypalfish has been punished sufficiently for his arrogance. Give it a rest, the election is over. Republicans have bigger things to worry about now (i. e. Clinton in '08).

Hillary Clinton getting the nomination = Four! More! Years!
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #272 on: December 06, 2004, 07:23:10 PM »

NO CLINTON, PLEASE.

BACK. NO.

GONE. NO.

BAD CLINTON.

Wink

But otherwise I agree. Lay off, guys. This is getting bully-ish now. He was arrogant, he was wrong. Let's move on.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #273 on: December 06, 2004, 08:41:50 PM »

No no no, that's not the problem. The problem was that he was a troll- someone claiming to work for the Bush campaign and then making false claims of inside info.

If he wasn't still visiting the site, I would agree. But so long as he's around, so should be this thread.
mypalfish
Rookie

« Reply #274 on: December 06, 2004, 08:53:26 PM »

Nope, go ahead, I deserve the thrashing. 
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies