I will now accept my accolades (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:21:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  I will now accept my accolades (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I will now accept my accolades  (Read 284237 times)
Please Delete my account!!
Michael_Barkley
United States
« on: June 04, 2006, 07:57:50 PM »

I don't disagree with making light to some degree with someone's inaccurate prediction, but does this thread really merit being stickied?

This just seems ridiculous to sticky this, unless we are going to start stickying stuff like when AuH20 predicted Harris would win in Florida.

there's no reason at all to sticky this...Republicans bump it enough

Yeah. I agee it's the stupidest prediction anyone has ever made by far, but still, why sticky it? Is it sort of like putting skulls on the town walls in medieveal times, a warning to other posters that they better not make any ridiculous predictions or else they will suffer the same fate?

If the guy had come out and just said he thought Kerry was going to win, nobody would have thought twice of it.  But this dumb a$$ tried to make half the people on the board look stupid by saying he tried to tell everyone that Kerry would win and nobody would listen.  Well guess what, the joke was on him.  And it was him who wound up looking stupid.   So let this serve as a lesson to  everyone else not to taunt people before the final chicken has hatched.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies