I will now accept my accolades (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:47:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  I will now accept my accolades (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: I will now accept my accolades  (Read 284278 times)
DanimalBr

« on: November 04, 2004, 01:05:26 AM »
« edited: November 04, 2004, 01:16:11 AM by DanimalBr »

This thread is truly a classic.  Talk about a Dewey/Truman backfire .  Looks like this troll got caught with his pants down.   Somebody ought to save this one!!  Smiley

LESSON OF THE DAY:   If you're gonna be a troll, wait until your claims have been proven before you start asking for accolades. 
DanimalBr

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 10:20:35 AM »

Bumping this back to the top to keep it going.  :-)
DanimalBr

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 04:20:19 PM »

After reading through this thread, I guess maybe I gave Fishy and the other one too much credit. I at least thought they'd have come back by now with a consiracy theory or a garbage excuse. Smiley

Wouldn't somebody who was supposedly volunterring for the Bush Campaign as he claimed he was (even though all of us know better), be happy that Bush has won.  You would think even a pessimistic campaign worker would be more than happy to admit he was wrong. 
DanimalBr

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2004, 04:25:55 PM »

I think we all concluded he was a Democrat troll a while ago.

Yeah.  I did too.  That's what's so funny about it.  Trying to pretend to be a Volunteer worker for the Bush campaign is a pretty bad disguise for a Democrat troll.
DanimalBr

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2004, 08:36:05 PM »

Maybe fish went to his victory party
DanimalBr

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2004, 12:19:43 AM »

That map is a joke.  That guy even had Georgia,  Alabama and Missisipi going for Kerry for God Sakes.   Atleast be realistic.  I could make a map showing Bush carrying New York, Rhode Island, and Massachussettes.  But would I ever have any credibility again if I did such a thing?

NO WAY!!
DanimalBr

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2004, 01:22:23 PM »
« Edited: November 05, 2004, 01:24:48 PM by DanimalBr »

After reading through this thread, I guess maybe I gave Fishy and the other one too much credit. I at least thought they'd have come back by now with a consiracy theory or a garbage excuse. Smiley

Wouldn't somebody who was supposedly volunterring for the Bush Campaign as he claimed he was (even though all of us know better), be happy that Bush has won.  You would think even a pessimistic campaign worker would be more than happy to admit he was wrong. 

Yeah, there's no way. I've worked on campaigns before and even if one is that pessimistic, you'e not working for a campaign, I don't think. You're probably sitting at home not even paying attention to it if you're that pessimistic. He was a Dem troll for sure.
Not showing up afterwards nails it.
Yes, he was.
Possibly a paid one, even.

I just looked over all of his posts since he joined.  He posted this right after the 1st debate.  He doesn't even do a good job of covering up the fact he was a troll.  Anybody with half a brain can see right through him.  Here's the first post he did after the 1st debate:

"Whatever the exact numbers are at the moment, the fact seems to be that Bush has clearly lost all momentum, and there will have to be some major "October Surprise" to change the dynamic.  I do a little volunteering for Bush/Cheney in Wisconsin and you can't overestimate just how much damage that first debate did to the President.  Most, if not all, of the enthusiasm is gone now.  We'll see what happens, but I'm not optimistic and if you're a Kerry supporter, it looks like a lot of good news is ahead for you."

LOL.  Nothing like claiming you work for one candidate and trying to pump up the other side.   If he was a true Bush campaign worker, even the most pesimistic one on the planet, you would think he would be more than happy to come out and admit that he was happy that he was wrong. 
DanimalBr

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2004, 10:58:40 PM »

Friendfriedflounder is the type troll that deserves to be drug out from under his Kerry Edwards collasped bridge,
skewered lengthwise, and roasted over an open fire.

LOL.  Amen to that
DanimalBr

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2004, 11:38:38 PM »

I didn't realize troll was such a gourmet dish. Wink

Me neither.  I would like to give it a try.  Know what restraunt I can find it at?
DanimalBr

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2004, 12:06:22 AM »

I didn't realize troll was such a gourmet dish. Wink

Me neither.  I would like to give it a try.  Know what restraunt I can find it at?

Probably somewhere on the Left Bank of the Seine, in Paris, France.  You'd have to fish friendfriedflounder out of the river, because he is definitely inSeine.  ;-)

The problem is I think its hard to catch fish like that during off election years.  Wink
DanimalBr

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2004, 02:45:50 AM »

Oh, come on, give it up...yeah, the guy was wrong. Is it necessary to keep bumping this thread up? How long is this going to go on for?

So he has egg on his face. Give the man some peace....

Hey, the guy wanted accolades.  And I'd say he's getting his accolades. 
DanimalBr

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2004, 12:05:18 AM »

Hey come on guys. mypalfish was almost right. Let's say a few close states switched like PA, WI and MN. It would have been a landslide, folks. He tried to tell us...he really did...   Tongue

And we tried to tell him he was a troll.  WE REALLY DID!! 
DanimalBr

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2004, 03:51:10 PM »

Did he get washed a shore?   And if he did, can we cook him up now?  Smiley
DanimalBr

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2004, 02:04:27 AM »

Yeah.  This is one of those fish that take a long time to cook.  He should be done by innauguration day. 
DanimalBr

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2004, 05:10:45 PM »

Bump ......

Just one more time.  I can't help myself.   
DanimalBr

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2004, 05:21:29 PM »

Psst... I don't think he's coming back.

I know.  Part of me says just let it go.  But it's just too much fun though <evil laugh>
DanimalBr

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2004, 10:50:10 PM »

Here fishy fishy fishy fishy
DanimalBr

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2004, 10:53:11 PM »

Got any suggestions?
DanimalBr

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2004, 10:55:44 PM »

I have a feeling he isnt coming back......though I am glad to see everyone trying to "bait" mypal back....i am going to keep trying

I seem to recall him saying on another thread a day or two before the election that he was so certain that Kerry was going to win that if he was wrong, we could all laugh at him and pick on him for the next 4 years.   LOL. 
DanimalBr

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2004, 01:20:40 AM »

I say keep it going to Inaguration Day, at least.  This is one fish that needs a slow roasting.

Agreed.  This thread is just hillarious.  I say keep it going.  I highly doubt the Fried Flounder is gonna come back now.  Especially that he knows all of us are sittin here ready to pounce on him.  But if the fish hasn't gone belly up and is still swimming near the shore, we don't want him to forget this wonderful thread in which he says

"I WILL NOW ACCEPT MY ACCOLADES!!"   Well we're giving him his accolades and he's not here to accept them.  LOL
DanimalBr

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2004, 01:25:58 AM »

This is definelty our way of gloating, without coming right out and doing it, so everyone wins

I'm normally not one who likes to rub it in either.  But if you go back and read the posts that this Fried Fillet has written during the past month, this is one who deserves to have it rubbed in.  Whether he is here to read them or not.  Smiley
DanimalBr

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2004, 01:35:36 AM »

Its sad this has gone on for 9 pages..but its still funny as sh**t. LOL

Want some grits with that fish?

Hey.   The election is over.  There are no more polls to look at, disect, and analyze.   Bush's innauguaration is still 2 months away.  So we got to have something to do now to keep us all coming back to this forum.  So let's all gather around for a good ol fashion fish fryin. 

BTW, anybody know how to make Sushi out of this Fish? 
DanimalBr

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2004, 11:31:51 AM »

Please come back MyPalfish and indulge us with all your stories about working for the Bush campaign and how depressed they were.  We know you tried to tell us.  But now we are really interested.  WE REALLY ARE!!  I promise I will read what you have to say and I will not take you any less seriously than I did before the election ended.  Smiley

DanimalBr

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2004, 11:45:19 AM »

CAN, MYPALFISH COME OUT AND PLAY?
DanimalBr

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2004, 05:57:17 PM »

WHere you at, Fishy Fishy Fishy?
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies