President of the World Game - Official Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:13:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  President of the World Game - Official Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President of the World Game - Official Thread  (Read 5635 times)
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« on: July 07, 2010, 09:37:26 PM »

John Thune
Centrist Democratic Party
Thune is a first term Senator from the United States state South Dakota. Thune also served in the United States house of Representatives.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 11:30:19 PM »

Thune's announcement from the South Dakota State Capital:

"I come together in front of my family, friends, colleagues, countrymen, and My Fellow Citizens of the world to announce my candidacy for President of the World. Our world is the backbone of our society, and for too long the world has been fighting over simple and complex issues, thanks to liberal stances on the issues in most of the world. I figured that everyone has had enough of infighting and wars with our neighbors, and want successful, and solid leadership, which can only be brought through a conservative candidate. I want to be considered that candidate.

A Photo from Thune's announcement speech.

Also missing from our world is strong religious, and family values.  Despite attempts by past leaders, these issues have been dropped to the background. I attend to bring these issues up, and also include the important issues, and how i plan to fix the issues. Despite my youth, i believe that i can get more things accomplished than any other candidate. With me as President, every part of the world will be equally respected and will have equal time. Thank you all for coming, and together we will win. Thank you."
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 11:40:37 AM »

Thune starts a tour the goes through Hawaii ,Australia,  New Zealand, and The Philippines. Thune campaigns on his theme of "Conservatism for unsteady times'.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 08:54:07 PM »

Thune announces a tour of Africa and South America. While there he hold rallies and tours the communities in Poverty. " If i am elected, never again will any citizen of the world live in Poverty".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies