Social Thread!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:19:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Social Thread!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16
Author Topic: Social Thread!  (Read 31017 times)
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2010, 02:41:38 PM »

Because I am an overbloated fatf**k who can't fit into any of my jeans, that's why.

My cousin stopped drinking pop recently (but kept drinking) and he lost about 10 pounds within a few months. If you stop drinking too, and you eat well, you should see results. Of course it depends on your body type, but laying off of those for a while should be good for your health regardless of how much weight you lose anyway.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2010, 02:45:41 PM »

Just finished painting the house. and cleaning the kitchen. Now it is time for the extreme mammals exhibit!!!! Cheesy
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2010, 02:57:02 PM »

Because I am an overbloated fatf**k who can't fit into any of my jeans, that's why.

My cousin stopped drinking pop recently (but kept drinking) and he lost about 10 pounds within a few months. If you stop drinking too, and you eat well, you should see results. Of course it depends on your body type, but laying off of those for a while should be good for your health regardless of how much weight you lose anyway.

Pop? Aren't you from Santa Cruz?
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2010, 03:10:38 PM »

I have a pretty radical body type (lost 35 lbs in three weeks when I was a senior in high school), so yeah I think results won't be hard to attain.
I mean I don't look like a fat bastard (actually I've lost 15 lbs since I started working out regularly and stop drinking pop and alcohol), but I was getting a beer gut and couldn't fit into my size 32 jeans.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #129 on: August 11, 2010, 03:46:49 PM »

Good luck on teetotaling, Mech!

I got my learner's permit recently, and I might be able to get my license by the time the Fall semester starts.  I remember though, that in order to get my license I have to be driving for a certain length of time.  If that stands, I won't have it until December.
Congratulations! Smiley I got my license back in April and made life so much easier.

Having a car will give me the opportunity to have my own personal space, which I do not have otherwise.  It may also allow me to finally leave this wretched place in which I live.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2010, 03:50:39 PM »

I got my learner's permit recently, and I might be able to get my license by the time the Fall semester starts.  I remember though, that in order to get my license I have to be driving for a certain length of time.  If that stands, I won't have it until December.
Congratulations! Smiley I got my license back in April and made life so much easier.

Having a car will give me the opportunity to have my own personal space, which I do not have otherwise.  It may also allow me to finally leave this wretched place in which I live.

Where you live is pretty standard American suburbia. I didn't see anything offensive at all about it when I went there last week.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #131 on: August 11, 2010, 03:58:11 PM »

I got my learner's permit recently, and I might be able to get my license by the time the Fall semester starts.  I remember though, that in order to get my license I have to be driving for a certain length of time.  If that stands, I won't have it until December.

Having a car will give me the opportunity to have my own personal space, which I do not have otherwise.  It may also allow me to finally leave this wretched place in which I live.

Where you live is pretty standard American suburbia. I didn't see anything offensive at all about it when I went there last week.

I mean, out of this house where I have to live with a psycho and an alcoholic, and have absolutely no life.

I'd like to leave California, though.  Southern California, at least.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #132 on: August 13, 2010, 09:10:06 PM »

We have 100509 total topics on here? When did we reach the 100000 mark? I missed this milestone, which has me discouraged from the depths.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #133 on: August 13, 2010, 09:56:26 PM »

For some reason, if I sit around all day and do nothing, I get this sort of brain-fog.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #134 on: August 13, 2010, 10:04:24 PM »

For some reason, if I sit around all day and do nothing, I get this sort of brain-fog.
Try cough medicine. It works wonders. Take 1-2 tablet a day, preferably in the morning. I made the mistake of taking it in the afternoon. Wink
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #135 on: August 13, 2010, 10:21:06 PM »

Recently, right when I click to IM someone on Facebook they logged off. Just tonight that's happened to me with both Barnes and HappyWarrior. Just a few seconds ago, I was starting to type to Johan and he logged off randomly after we had gone without talking for 5 minutes or so.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #136 on: August 13, 2010, 10:37:47 PM »

Two weeks ago I invited a friend of mine I know online to come to a bi-weekly movie night I host on Livestream.  She didn't show up and dodged the question when I asked her why.  Either she was busy or, most likely, she doesn't like me all that much.  I'm not going to invite her to tomorrow's event.

I have no idea how she really feels about me.  I think it's possible that she does like me, but just not to the level that I like her, and my behavior annoys her.  She seemed excited about the idea of us meeting if I go up there.  But it could just be apocryphal like everything else she says.

We've known each other for nearly four years.  Though, there have been incidents in the past that were like this, that made me question how she feels about me.  I successfully leeched her from subconscious - I haven't messaged her in about a week, and I don't feel much desire to do so.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #137 on: August 14, 2010, 12:07:35 AM »

I think we should all add to the socialness of this and post our social security numbers. 
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #138 on: August 14, 2010, 12:53:15 AM »

Just cam back form work. Love the chatting with my co workers. especially how after work everyone stays later of pizza. so fun!
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #139 on: August 14, 2010, 01:02:12 AM »

I think we should all add to the socialness of this and post our social security numbers. 

078-05-1120
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #140 on: August 14, 2010, 10:40:15 AM »

That ain't happening in my case!  I may have been born at night, but not last night.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #141 on: August 14, 2010, 03:02:30 PM »

I read about the Catholic Trotskyist Party
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #142 on: August 14, 2010, 03:23:29 PM »

I was once a writer for a site called Independent Political Report, which had some wacko named Catholic Trotskyist commenting on things.  He apparently went on a number of missions for the Pope.

There was also an insane Libertarian guy who kept talking about the Progressive-Libertarian-Green alliance or someshit.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #143 on: August 14, 2010, 03:33:36 PM »

I was once a writer for a site called Independent Political Report, which had some wacko named Catholic Trotskyist commenting on things.  He apparently went on a number of missions for the Pope.

There was also an insane Libertarian guy who kept talking about the Progressive-Libertarian-Green alliance or someshit.

Yes, Robert Milnes, he still posts there.

And lol, I find this: http://www.independentpoliticalreport.com/2009/06/louisiana-libertarian-senatorial-candidate-anthony-%E2%80%98tony-g%E2%80%99-gentile-speaks-out/#comment-74664
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #144 on: August 14, 2010, 11:51:24 PM »

And lol, I find this: http://www.independentpoliticalreport.com/2009/06/louisiana-libertarian-senatorial-candidate-anthony-%E2%80%98tony-g%E2%80%99-gentile-speaks-out/#comment-74664

Jun 25, 2009
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #145 on: August 15, 2010, 12:14:47 AM »

Jun 25, 2009

Yup.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #146 on: August 15, 2010, 12:38:03 AM »

I was once a writer for a site called Independent Political Report, which had some wacko named Catholic Trotskyist commenting on things.  He apparently went on a number of missions for the Pope.

Jun 25, 2009

Yup.

It should be remembered that I was only able to start posting months after I had registered.  Leip neglected to approve my account.  Also, I was pretty stupid back then - I had just grown up from a two-year Paris Hilton obsession, and was in love with a girl from the Internet.

I don't exactly have strong opinions, when it comes to economics.  I don't think it would bother me that much if, for example, California's state government took over the electricity industry, or initiated some sort of public health care service.  The only problem I have is when it leeches into personal liberty.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #147 on: August 15, 2010, 12:43:46 AM »

I am gonna spend Monday to tour UC Merced and tuesday is UC Davis. I am looking forward to it. It should be really fun. Cheesy and we might head up to San Diego to go check them out down there since I like the city last time i was there.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #148 on: August 15, 2010, 01:05:39 AM »

StatesRights says I have a made up disease, is he a doctor?
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #149 on: August 15, 2010, 01:28:54 AM »

StatesRights says I have a made up disease, is he a doctor?

According to several people here, I have a made-up sexual orientation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies