I've had enough of the Israel-bashing (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:46:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  I've had enough of the Israel-bashing (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I've had enough of the Israel-bashing  (Read 6180 times)
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 10, 2010, 08:23:53 PM »

LOL no. 'Israel' is the aggressor, occupying what is rightfully Palestinian land. They are in no position to be dictating the terms of 'peace'.

Why should Palestinians resent other Arab nations, who are not occupying their land, rather than Zionists, who are certainly occupying their and?

Glass house much?
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 08:38:17 PM »

LOL no. 'Israel' is the aggressor, occupying what is rightfully Palestinian land. They are in no position to be dictating the terms of 'peace'.

Why should Palestinians resent other Arab nations, who are not occupying their land, rather than Zionists, who are certainly occupying their and?
Glass house much?
Glass house? Would you like to abolish the U.S. regime too?

No, neither.  But if you're going to bash occupying others' land, I'd start with the place you live.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 08:56:59 PM »

Glass house much?
Glass house? Would you like to abolish the U.S. regime too?
No, neither.  But if you're going to bash occupying others' land, I'd start with the place you live.
Well in case you haven't noticed, I do plenty of bashing of the State under which I live too. Wink

However I would argue that 'Israel' is in fact an outgrowth of the U.S. Empire as well.

True, so why blame them if it's our own doing and you live in your society thanks to those very tactics?
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 11:24:13 PM »

We all choose our battles.  You can't possibly fight everything you think is wrong.  What we choose to fight says a lot about us.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies