Does anyone even listen to this bat sh**t old man anymore?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:02:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Does anyone even listen to this bat sh**t old man anymore?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does anyone even listen to this bat sh**t old man anymore?  (Read 1113 times)
Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
Faroe Islands

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 12, 2010, 10:11:51 PM »
« edited: July 12, 2010, 11:01:53 PM by Krazy Konservative »

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/13/world/americas/13cuba.html

What a total joke. Why do good people in the U.S. continue to die while this piece of garbage lives? And why is this mass murderer taken seriously?
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 03:37:44 AM »

Dick Cheney opened his foul trap again?
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 12:34:59 PM »

That was my first reaction.

Fidel Castro... A mass murderer? Since when? (Not that I am defending him though I do get the smug satisification of a far-away liberal when I consider how long he has lasted despite everything and how long he may continue to last and how much it annoys certain dislikable people).
Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
Faroe Islands

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 05:43:27 PM »

Fidel Castro... A mass murderer? Since when? (Not that I am defending him though I do get the smug satisification of a far-away liberal when I consider how long he has lasted despite everything and how long he may continue to last and how much it annoys certain dislikable people).

Leading millions to death by starvation because of practicing an already failed ideology is murder in my book.
CultureKing
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 10:28:20 PM »

Leading millions to death by starvation because of practicing an already failed ideology is murder in my book.

millions?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 12:23:16 AM »

So, then, Richard Nixon and Winston Churchill were mass murderers. I'm glad you were able to see it that way. I applaud your clear-mindedness.
Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
Faroe Islands

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 12:26:37 AM »

So, then, Richard Nixon and Winston Churchill were mass murderers. I'm glad you were able to see it that way. I applaud your clear-mindedness.

OK I'm glad we come to an agreement.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 10:34:06 PM »

he's of course correct; the US refuses to accept any nuke free zone in the Middle East that doesn't exempt Israel and failed to honor the destroy-the-nuclear-facility-for-oil agreement with NK.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies