Lowest Average You Ever Got? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:19:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Lowest Average You Ever Got? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lowest Average You Ever Got?  (Read 3698 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: July 16, 2010, 12:43:47 PM »

Goddamn, I'm surrounded by a bunch of overachievers.......my worst grade ever was a 69.85% in Income Taxation (teacher was kind enough to bump it up to a C) and my worst grade on a test was (wait for it) 28%.

GPA wise I think my last semester in college was the worst (2.5)

Go ahead and laugh your asses off at my expense.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 12:50:20 PM »

I almost didn't graduate HS because I failed the final semester of gym. Well, I bet I have a lower BMI than most of my classmates who passed that gym class now have. So I win, or something.  Oh yeah, we had a 200 question gym final. WTF?

Gym class was full of fail anyway........
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 02:43:13 PM »

I got a D+ in Accounting once. By far my worst grade. I really don't "get" accounting, honestly. How can you have an entire academic area that's just memorizing a bunch of arbitrary rules? I cannot imagine being an accountant and not being a completely miserable person. Also, the teacher was the definition of c**nt--I remember asking her if I could turn in an assignment late for partial credit, and she said sure, but decided not to accept it after I spent hours on it. c**nt. c**nt. c**nt.

I guess I'm a pretty miserable person.  I never really thought of it as "rules", just a bunch of mathematical equations and then organizing said results into different accounts, income tax returns etc. etc. etc.
I will have to say though Income Taxation class hurt me like a bitch, and I have to retake Corporate Taxation next year (dropped the class due to partying, laziness, etc. etc. etc.).  Accounting is one of those majors where, even if you're good at it (like moi) you have to study your ass off for it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies