Hypothetical.......Edwards v. Bush? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:18:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hypothetical.......Edwards v. Bush? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hypothetical.......Edwards v. Bush?  (Read 3921 times)
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« on: March 15, 2004, 06:12:36 PM »
« edited: March 15, 2004, 06:13:30 PM by Ben »

Edwards’ ideal running mates would be Richardson or Breaux other potential VPs would probably include Feinstein, Vilsack, Bayh (but he looks to young to go with Edwards), Baucus, Graham and Nelson out of these eight you can probably narrow it down to Baucus, Nelson, Graham and Richardson…the best out of these candidates could well be Richardson fulfilling the role that Cheney did for W, Graham might well be too dull however both Baucus and Nelson would be just as good as Richardson and more likely to accept the offer of the VP slot…so say Edwards/ Baucus….

NC-Becomes Bush lean rather than solid Bush and will probably go down to the wire…

MN-will remain solidly Bush.

IA, MN MO and WI will go to lean Dem with Edwards at the head of the ticket and Baucus as his running mate…

OH, WV and to a lesser extent PA are now the real battle ground states….

AZ, NV and NM without Richardson near the ticket all still lean towards Bush…

Oregon despite already firmly leaning to the Dems does so even more now as many rural voters are attracted to Edwards populism…the same appeal to rural voters also means that the Dems have an outside chance in VA while it also boosts the Dem performance in Indiana, Kentucky, Arkansas and Louisiana however not nearly enough to make the states competitive this time around…

Sorry gotta go in the process of getting pissed this evening as I'm now back in the UK…that’s right I’m back…ah well… uhh fosters....sorry i digress....    
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies