Emsworth's Draft (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:29:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Emsworth's Draft (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Emsworth's Draft  (Read 7610 times)
dunn

« on: March 16, 2004, 04:45:36 AM »

Maybe I kinda overacted.....I realize that Emsworth was just trying to help speed along the constitution....but you gotta take it from my perspective....put yourself in my shoes....(you presented your constitution after working on it for a week around the same time the Progressives presented theirs....which was the opprotunity for ALL people to present their version of the Constitution which has now passed........by popular vote most people agree to go along with your constitution due to it’s detail on the issues and lack of legal loopholes....you are fully aware that others want to lend their ideas......and you are VERY WILLING to work with them to stick their ideas in the constitution......but then....someone comes around and re-writes the constitution without you asking him to help you re-write it......) How would you feel? I felt like Emsworth was essentially saying I'm inept and INCAPABLE of making these changes myself...thus it must be made by someone who can.... and I kinda took that as an insult....but like I said...I overacted.....and I now realize that he was only trying to help......so I apologize.
you did
and dan's was just a draft (a good one) just like thr progressive's one (which was first and several clauses are just the same).

and dan, how can a sec work for a tv station?
Smiley
dunn

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2004, 04:19:18 AM »

you did
and dan's was just a draft (a good one) just like thr progressive's one (which was first and several clauses are just the same).

I hope you aren't implying that I stole from the Progressive's Constitution. I took a week writing mine...and was not aware of the Progressive's Constitution until the very day I posted mine for Forum members to see.

I think the reason my Constitution was so similar to the Progressive's...was because we both borrowed ideas from the U.S. Constitution. Smiley  
o/c not. you made a good work (me too...) and we
did borrowed some stuff....
Wink
All we are saying is that we did our job' and we were the one pushing toward constitution and having the idea in the first place (hell we were the constitutional party)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies